Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (4 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Schillaci blames Juve directors[/FONT]
Thursday 18 February, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Toto Schillaci has blamed the Juventus directors for the team's difficulties on the pitch this season.

The Bianconeri currently lie sixth in Serie A, having already been knocked out of the Champions League and Coppa Italia.

Juventus are in Holland tonight where they face Ajax in the Europa League.

Speaking to Radio Erre 2, Schillaci said: “Juventus's problem is the club. It's managed really badly.

“There isn't an important person capable of taking the situation in hand.

“In all sincerity, it seems as if we are living through the time of Maifredi all over again, which was a disastrous year.

“Sure, the incredible number of injuries has contributed to this big crisis. Anyway, there are still many games to play and, if they get their best players back, Juventus can still finish among the top four and save their season.”

Asked for his opinion on new boss Alberto Zaccheroni, he said: “It needs to be said that Juventus's project has failed because they focused a lot on Ciro Ferrara, who is a great person and not just a friend of mine.

“However, Ciro had too little experience. He didn't accept the chance to train Juventus quickly. Instead Zaccheroni has experience. He won the Scudetto with Milan and has a different system to Ciro.

“Naturally with the return of the injured he will have the chance to line up more men. I believe that he will do better than Ferrara, also because it's practically impossible to do worse than him.”
[/FONT]

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i hope this guys keeps pressure on 'em.. and maybe something could happen!!
What guy?

It's become a habit nowadays that every week some football personality comes out and says that our management is incompetent. Do you think this will make any difference? It will just continue as it is until the owners decide to do something about it. And trust me, the owners do not read Football Italia to see what Schilacci said or what Nicola Berti will say.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Schillaci blames Juve directors[/FONT]
Thursday 18 February, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Toto Schillaci has blamed the Juventus directors for the team's difficulties on the pitch this season.

The Bianconeri currently lie sixth in Serie A, having already been knocked out of the Champions League and Coppa Italia.

Juventus are in Holland tonight where they face Ajax in the Europa League.

Speaking to Radio Erre 2, Schillaci said: “Juventus's problem is the club. It's managed really badly.

“There isn't an important person capable of taking the situation in hand.

“In all sincerity, it seems as if we are living through the time of Maifredi all over again, which was a disastrous year.

“Sure, the incredible number of injuries has contributed to this big crisis. Anyway, there are still many games to play and, if they get their best players back, Juventus can still finish among the top four and save their season.”

Asked for his opinion on new boss Alberto Zaccheroni, he said: “It needs to be said that Juventus's project has failed because they focused a lot on Ciro Ferrara, who is a great person and not just a friend of mine.

“However, Ciro had too little experience. He didn't accept the chance to train Juventus quickly. Instead Zaccheroni has experience. He won the Scudetto with Milan and has a different system to Ciro.

“Naturally with the return of the injured he will have the chance to line up more men. I believe that he will do better than Ferrara, also because it's practically impossible to do worse than him.”
[/FONT]

To true.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I really don't care if it's true or not (in fact it's not true, Zac still might do worse than Ciro did).
But if he's really a friend of Ciro, as he claims to be, then he wouldn't be talking like that to the press. He basically said that Ciro is the worst coach ever.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I really don't care if it's true or not (in fact it's not true, Zac still might do worse than Ciro did).
But if he's really a friend of Ciro, as he claims to be, then he wouldn't be talking like that to the press. He basically said that Ciro is the worst coach ever.
He's arguably one of Juve's worst coaches ever. The guy has practicly ruined our season.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Come on, Nick.
Where did I say otherwise?

I just pointed out 2 things: Zac could turn out to be worse (no way of telling that yet) & if Toto was a real friend (as he claims to be), he wouldn't have talked like that. Really quite a simple statement I made here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I like it when people say what they want to say, rather than pretending. Ferrara doesn't seem the sort of person who would take it personally anyway, as I'm sure that was not what was intended.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I like it when people say what they want to say, rather than pretending. Ferrara doesn't seem the sort of person who would take it personally anyway, as I'm sure that was not what was intended.
Fair enough. I don't have any problems with people saying what they believe is true, I would however have problems if that's done behind my back, to the press no less.
Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't seem like something a "friend" would do.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
ha ha, what if he thinks naming him "the worst coach ever" was still being polite and a compliment (regarding his coaching skills)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)