Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (7 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
No need for someone like tardelli to confirm to you that we have a bunch of clueless people running this club !!

The signals are clear, not from this season but for the past 3 years. Its just became clearer for those who couldn't see 2 meters beyond their feet.
It is but one still has that underlying hope (i guess) that these people have been at the helm for few years and could have learned a thing or two. Or the bigger hope that they actually had a "project" in mind rather than going around with their heads up their asses wasting resources.

The incident Moggi talked about regarding the Paolucci loan return and how Blanc handled it and then this just proves our suspicions.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If Blanc gets the club in more hot water with the authorities I will fly to Turin and kill him myself. Moggi was forgiven because he actually helped the club before our downturn but Blanc has only fucked us over so far.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If Blanc gets the club in more hot water with the authorities I will fly to Turin and kill him myself. Moggi was forgiven because he actually helped the club before our downturn but Blanc has only fucked us over so far.
Don't worry.

Inter and Milan both got away with dodgy accounting in the last few years.

I'm sure Juve will be treated in the same way as them and acquitted.

:rolleyes:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I read that after 2006 Juve official had to put their signature in their contracts stating that if they were involved in some wrong doing they could have that contract terminated.

FIRE BLANC!!! :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It was a while back, I don't remember witch game but we still had Marchionni because I remember attributing the goal to him.

This recent cold weather sucks don't it

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Well, i guess its better to cheat and be the best than play fairly and legally and suck balls and be the laughing stock of the world :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well, i guess its better to cheat and be the best than play fairly and legally and suck balls and be the laughing stock of the world :D
I wasn't saying that I was saying that if Blanc has been engaging in illegal activity we should at least be winning not risking everything and still sucking.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)