Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (7 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
If Lippi replaces Blanc then its the same old shit but with a different ass this time. If we're gonna get Lippi it should be so as to play a manager's role, as thats what he does best, not handle budgets, market and assigning coaches.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If Blanc was also named janitor with his other 12 roles in the club he'd even try to keep that one so I find it hard to believe he'd just stick to admin stuff. Get him out, take Secco, Castagnini and the Elklowns with him and bring competent people. I've named them in the past. Don't want to see Lippi here.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
nothing will change at all....
just sell this club.... i was against a takeover from sheiks or so but i def. changed my mind just sell the club

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
MARCELO LIPPI is coming back as PRESIDENT!!!! After the world cup of course. He will get rid of the guy who works for Inter Alessio Secco that little piccolo dick wanting all the wrong players.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Seriously the Elkanns Secco are brought in or sold out and are doing their job well for Inter Milan. As far as they're concerned they're doing a great job on keeping JUVE down.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Do anyone have an idea who would be the perfect manager for the Bianconeri? I really have no idea either but if I had to pick It would be Hiddink or Rijkaard.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
If Lippi replaces Blanc then its the same old shit but with a different ass this time. If we're gonna get Lippi it should be so as to play a manager's role, as thats what he does best, not handle budgets, market and assigning coaches.
Lippi would do a decent job IMO (definately better than blanc). Lippi had a pretty similar career to franz beckenbauer (wininng the world cup before being the president of he's former club). Am not saying that Lippi will have "exactly" the same success that beckenbauer had as president of bayern munich but still he'll be decent enough.

People would say that we did a similar comparison between Guadiola-ferrara last summer and look how things ended up !! But its pretty different in this case IMO.

Lippi had been really succesfull as a coach, he knows the game pretty well and he is Charismatic, smart plus players respect him. All characteristics of succesfull leaders. There will be some technical side to he's job that he won't be familiar with (like hirring medical staff, taking care of employees....) i think that someone like Bettega with the experience that he had can help him out in taking care of these Dep.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Lippi would do a decent job IMO (definately better than blanc). Lippi had a pretty similar career to franz beckenbauer (wininng the world cup before being the president of he's former club). Am not saying that Lippi will have "exactly" the same success that beckenbauer had as president of bayern munich but still he'll be decent enough.

People would say that we did a similar comparison between Guadiola-ferrara last summer and look how things ended up !! But its pretty different in this case IMO.

Lippi had been really succesfull as a coach, he knows the game pretty well and he is Charismatic, smart plus players respect him. All characteristics of succesfull leaders. There will be some technical side to he's job that he won't be familiar with (like hirring medical staff, taking care of employees....) i think that someone like Bettega with the experience that he had can help him out in taking care of these Dep.
Dude, In a way Lippi was our President for the last 3 seasons or so. He was consulted for signing players, managers and even regarding the medical staff. And we are suffering for that now.

So no, I believe having Lippi as a President will be the worst thing to do, even worse than Blanc's appointement in the same position.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Tuesday 9 February, 2010
Blog: The new Juventus
Juventus could have a new management structure for next season. Serafino Ingardia believes they have no other option but to change

While everybody is wondering when this crisis will be over for Juve, there seems to be plenty of movements behind the scenes at Corso Galileo Ferraris.

Juve’s failure this season hasn’t been only related to their negative results but more importantly to the directors’ inability to deliver for one of Italy’s most prestigious sides.

The Old Lady was once a side everybody feared both nationally and internationally. It wasn’t just because of their team but also because of their board.

Solid as a rock, the Bianconeri would always hold the upper hand in any sort of debate or negotiations. Backed by the Agnelli family, they were the elite amongst the best in Europe.

Now though things have changed radically. As Marco Tardelli rightly pointed out, this Juventus is the result of the directors’ [woeful] work. These men in charge have been handed a Ferrari to drive while they should have started off with a Fiat 500.

I am talking specifically about President Jean-Claude Blanc and sporting director Alessio Secco. Juve are now paying the price for the errors committed by a tennis expert and a former Press officer.

“They should just be honest, admit their errors and resign,” claimed Luciano Moggi. It’s hard to disagree with him at this stage when Juve have no project for the future.

A revolution in the board room in Turin is simply needed. If Marcello Lippi became the President, like many believe, it would be a good start.

But the key point will be an experienced sporting director – someone who knows about football. Surely for the Old Lady it won’t be too difficult to tempt either Pietro Leonardi or Pantaleo Corvino to leave Parma and Fiorentina respectively. That is unless Juve’s charm has faded already.

football-italia.net
sound a little familiar ???:eyebrows:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
hahaha this would be just perfect..... this club is going from one low into the next.
if u look on a football level we are in one of the worst seasons ever
on a management level we have the biggest clowns ever but atleast they were "clean".... oh well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)