Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (7 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That is shocking news, I remember reading an article about what a great job he was doing for the primavera years ago. Blanc is doing no favours, it all started with deschamp and slowly his getting rid of anyone who propose an alternative by leaving them with no choice. You piece of. Anyway I wish Chiarenza all the best and hopefully he can come back to us once blanc and co (somehow) get sacked. He made the right decision.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Blanc should be moved over to the finance department because he certainly has done a fantastic job with that. To remove him from the club would be stupid but removing him from being the President would be a wise move.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Blanc should be moved over to the finance department because he certainly has done a fantastic job with that. To remove him from the club would be stupid but removing him from being the President would be a wise move.
This guys leadership will mean we lose CL revenue, thats pretty poor finances if you ask me. The way he's run the club has been appauling, apart from funding the stadium he's done nothing. And even a mentally retarded child could have funded that stadium build. All he did was sell the naming rights and get a cheap deal to construct the stadium (in a recession, when the construction industry was at its lowest point)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Even for finances I bet we can find someone better, but if not I guess it wouldn't be such a bad idea. He definitely has to be sacked from the president position though.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
After the damage his done, does he deserve any job here? no way! The guy should be removed and have no relation to Juve whatsoever his done enough damage as it is, his not even a player/legend who would deserve atleast some immunity. He should go back to Tennis and resume his job as a ball boy.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
This guys leadership will mean we lose CL revenue, thats pretty poor finances if you ask me. The way he's run the club has been appauling, apart from funding the stadium he's done nothing. And even a mentally retarded child could have funded that stadium build. All he did was sell the naming rights and get a cheap deal to construct the stadium (in a recession, when the construction industry was at its lowest point)
I wonder who set the finances straight when we went down to B or when we returned to A. We were able to sign Melo and Diego due to Blancs fantastic balancing of the books. To deny what Blanc did in terms on clearing the club of debt and turning out abit of profit is ignorant and retarded.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I wonder who set the finances straight when we went down to B or when we returned to A. We were able to sign Melo and Diego due to Blancs fantastic balancing of the books. To deny what Blanc did in terms on clearing the club of debt and turning out abit of profit is ignorant and retarded.
A lot of that was down to the Juventus brand though.

I would be suprised if he couldn't find willing sponsors for the most successful team in Italy fighting back from relegation and competing in the CL.

If he was to take over at Genoa and get them were we are financially then I would be impressed.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Blanc starts to look like a man who thinks he will do the things his way, and also thinks his good at it, instead failing miserable.

That youth team coach story is another example. "Not being part of future project".

Now we have the everlasting first team coaching saga.

How f--king long can one make a decision about a coach? This is Juventus for crying out loud, not Bologna or Treviso.

How can the Elkanns tolerate this. Get a new president ffs.

I dont think we will ever become successful under these clowns. I have been patient but this is now pushing it.

Elkanns need to act or sell the club. Sick of loosing already.

When will we finally start winning something for a change?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)