Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (7 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Briatore was actually president of a sports team. I doubt many presidents know much about football though.

And as I said before, I'd like Blanc to remain here taking care of what he knows.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Do you mean that or did you just want to show off the new nickname? :D

Blanc's fine, so long as he's left to the finances and kept away from making any footballing decisions.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Briatore instead of Blanc ??
yeah thats a great idea lets get Briatore in since his record with QPR is tremendous and lets get Vialli in,his record at Watford was stunning

then lets buy Rory Delap,his long throws will cause havoc in Serie B

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
this fucking frenchie who doesn't know shit about football should go back to his tennis crap in france and not come with another ugly quote like his face that he standing behind ciro and fully trusting him to lead us somewhere, becasue the only place we are being led to is failure. What the world has come to when an idiot who knows none about football is the president of the most prestigue club in Italy and Europe, a guy that has no business being a memeber of the Juve Managements. This is what happen when the owners don't care about the team and have no passion and just concerned in their cars industry and they gave us the biggest middle finger (blanc) in the history of Juve. So to the owners, secoo, and Blanc "FUCK YOU"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)