Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Full interview

http://www.football-italia.net/dec27e.html

Blanc cools critics
Sunday 27 December, 2009
Juventus President Jean-Claude Blanc is not bothered by criticism of his team and sees a bright future ahead of them.

The Bianconeri are struggling this term and Ciro Ferrara could be leaving the Olimpico shortly with Guus Hiddink and Luis Felipe Scolari already linked to the job.

“We have to get over the critics,” said the Old Lady patron.

“We just need to accept the attacks from the media. I am sure we will manage and we will continue down the path we expected to follow.

“Juventus will be the first Italian club to own their stadium, some people underestimate that but it is an extraordinary thing for Serie A. We will have to see whether other clubs will follow…

“In my opinion what annoys people the most is that a French man was the one who led Juve to this.”

Blanc joined the Turin outfit following their demotion to Serie B and has since then made a name for himself at the club.

“I remember my first meeting with John Elkann in Marrakech back in December 2004.

“Then, three months after at the Cafè de Flore in Paris he asked me to be part of the Juventus family. How could I have turned him down? He picked me to start a new era.

“Our comeback from Serie B was a beautiful sport story. Like the one of Mohamed Ali against George Foreman in Kinshasa, 1974.

“Every club we faced was playing the game of their lives. That campaign gave us the sympathy we had lost and we came out of it more modest and human.

That meeting in 2004 with J. Elkann is interesting. 3 months later he was asked to take Juve to a new era? Calciopoli news didn't even start back then. Did Johnny boy new something was cooking? How would he know we'd go down though? Did he want the triade out? No matter what it takes? :mute:

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #307
    That meeting in 2004 with J. Elkann is interesting. 3 months later he was asked to take Juve to a new era? Calciopoli news didn't even start back then. Did Johnny boy new something was cooking? How would he know we'd go down though? Did he want the triade out? No matter what it takes? :mute:
    summary of farsopoli

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Full interview

http://www.football-italia.net/dec27e.html

Blanc cools critics
    Sunday 27 December, 2009
    Juventus President Jean-Claude Blanc is not bothered by criticism of his team and sees a bright future ahead of them.

The Bianconeri are struggling this term and Ciro Ferrara could be leaving the Olimpico shortly with Guus Hiddink and Luis Felipe Scolari already linked to the job.

“We have to get over the critics,” said the Old Lady patron.

“We just need to accept the attacks from the media. I am sure we will manage and we will continue down the path we expected to follow.

“Juventus will be the first Italian club to own their stadium, some people underestimate that but it is an extraordinary thing for Serie A. We will have to see whether other clubs will follow…

“In my opinion what annoys people the most is that a French man was the one who led Juve to this.”

Blanc joined the Turin outfit following their demotion to Serie B and has since then made a name for himself at the club.

“I remember my first meeting with John Elkann in Marrakech back in December 2004.

“Then, three months after at the Cafè de Flore in Paris he asked me to be part of the Juventus family. How could I have turned him down? He picked me to start a new era.

“Our comeback from Serie B was a beautiful sport story. Like the one of Mohamed Ali against George Foreman in Kinshasa, 1974.

“Every club we faced was playing the game of their lives. That campaign gave us the sympathy we had lost and we came out of it more modest and human.

you should work for magazine Mark, people would buy your bullshit, they love it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)