Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (7 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He went today to visit our stadium and see it's progress. He was there with Andrea Cardinaletti who approved to give us a loan of 50mln euros.
1- Who the fuck is Andrea Cardinaletti??
2- Why the fuck do we need 50m for ??

3- Why am i cursing this much?! :luckyluke:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Blanc: No more Juve mistakes
Sunday 1 November, 2009
Juventus President Jean-Claude Blanc has given his team a stark warning. “The time for mistakes is over.”

The Bianconeri have fallen seven points behind Serie A leaders Inter following their 3-2 home defeat to Napoli.

“This difficult time can only be overcome by analysing what is wrong,” said the patron. “It is necessary to find answers through hard work.

“Personally, I believe the real Juventus is the one seen on Wednesday against Sampdoria, but we have to raise the concentration level and keep it gritty until the final whistle.”

On Saturday Juve were 2-0 up only to concede three goals in 23 minutes for their first home defeat of the season.

“We need to improve and have the quality to do so. The time for mistakes is over, we have no room for any more stumbles.

“It is November 1 and nothing is set in stone yet, but we have to lift our heads and keep pushing with this side, not run to the transfer market.”

Amauri was sent off in stoppages for a kick on goalkeeper Morgan De Sanctis, but replays suggest it was an accident.

“He paid a very heavy price at the end of a game in which we got thumped more than they did,” continued President Blanc.

“Now we await the verdict of the Disciplinary Commission and trust the video evidence will put it in the right light.”

Meanwhile, Juve must now travel to Israel for a Champions League tie with Maccabi Haifa.

“I think it's positive that we are playing right away, as it's a chance to immediately make things right. Ciro Ferrara spoke about the Napoli defeat like a punch in the face, so I say get back up and keep fighting.

“This is why I tell all our fans that there will be the utmost effort from everyone to bring home important results.”

http://www.football-italia.net/nov1o.html
Good to see someone finally taking a hard line for a change, he's right, we cant afford any slip ups now, lets hope this message gets across to the players.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
good jean claude, lets keep this up

im happy were appealing amauri's red, continue this way, we need a hard line at this team, someone with some balls, hopefully blanc is that person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)