J Stadium/Allianz (21 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Do you have a season ticket or. can you still get them on free sale?
nope....
Someone told me Juventus not gonna risk selling season tickets not knowing what's gonna happen with Covid variants and what's not.
They'll make only free sales for this year.

This is one is a friendly versus Atalanta by the way but I don't care! it's 2 years I coudn't miss the event =(

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Tomorrow should start the tickets sales for Juventus-Empoli. Here the rules and some considerations. Just a summary from my side, please always refer to juventus.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Allianz Stadium capacity = 41.507
Capacity 50% = 20,753
Number of open sectors = 13
Fictive average of people per sector = 1,596
Capacity to 5,000
Open sectors 2 (to exaggerate)
Average people per sector = 2,500.

‍♂️
(Jovinco82)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Figc are working with the government to bring back the stadium capacity to 100% as of March 1st.

[Calcio & Finanza]
that would make sense. this current regime is killing especially the clubs with the bigger stadiums. venezia and spezia have small stadiums, this current 5k limit is close to 50% of their capacity, but some other venues look completely empty with 5k spectators. ffs that's only ~7% for the olimpico and san siro, only 12% for our stadium. the current one is a ridiculous restriction.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
that would make sense. this current regime is killing especially the clubs with the bigger stadiums. venezia and spezia have small stadiums, this current 5k limit is close to 50% of their capacity, but some other venues look completely empty with 5k spectators. ffs that's only ~7% for the olimpico and san siro, only 12% for our stadium. the current one is a ridiculous restriction.
The current rule is 50% capacity, not 5k. The 5k rule was in place for only 2 games iirc.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The current rule is 50% capacity, not 5k. The 5k rule was in place for only 2 games iirc.
is it really? you might be right, i might have missed that. anyway, even the 50% restriction doesn't really make sense, omicron is clearly less of an issue than any previous variant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)