J Stadium/Allianz (40 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Guys Juventus never filled for champions matchs unless it was a big team or elimination stages.
Do you remember the 5.000 fans for sturmgratz or whatever?? 31k people for Malmoe isn't bad attendance.
Cause you gotta condier that tickets avaible were expensive. While in Serie A people has a season ticket every game in champions is a plus.
the cheapest ticket was 25€ and Curva Sud and Nord were sold out. It was the Tribuna EST and OVESt that were half empty.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Lol at people blaming the current economic situation in Italy. This was a problem before 2008. Besides the situation is worse in Spain and yet they still fill their larger stadiums.
A stadium in Belgrade with more than 40k seats would be filled, or even in Romania. It's just something wrong with Serie A!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Italians are just lazy $#@!.
:agree: I would say the same.

I remember one of my Italian friends who happens to live in Rome said once when I asked him about the low attendance in Italy in General that we Italians aren't dump, Why would you spend 20-40 euro going to the stadium when you can watch the game sitting comfortably in cafe or you're home and spend almost nothing !

I guess it's more of an attitude than money with them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:agree: I would say the same.

I remember one of my Italian friends who happens to live in Rome said once when I asked him about the low attendance in Italy in General that we Italians aren't dump, Why would you spend 20-40 euro going to the stadium when you can watch the game sitting comfortably in cafe or you're home and spend almost nothing !

I guess it's more of an attitude than money with them.
Of course it is, and watching the game at home with friends/family is also part of the culture.

There is also complete tv saturation for calcio.

Jul 13, 2010
how come then spaniards and greeks attitude so different to italy then? south has the same attitude.

i hope we will increase the capacity in the future. yes, it is possible

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
:lol: The match vs Udinese was sold out, at least getting a bit informed before talking crap would be nice. If the visitor section is not full and season ticket holders don't always show up (I'd also add that this is season when we sold all season tickets in a record time, and they're about 25.000), it's not our fault. It's not the first time at all you can see a few empty seats at Juventus Stadium, don't know why this rumour of an "half-empty" stadium :lol: started.
I don't think it was.

Juve always posts a press release when all available tickets have been sold. Something which did not happen for the Udinese game.
I also happened to check the available seats 2 days before the game & their was enough availability at that point.

Ticket prices have gone up again, so that would explain why. And it's not "new" anymore either, so that might have something to do with it as well.

Good attendance for the Malmö game though. But those prices were more reasonable if I'm not mistaken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)