J Stadium/Allianz (7 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
My family originates from Lazio, my grandfather moved to Ireland nearly 60 years ago after the war. I still go back home every year as i have lots of family there, i probably have about 300 relations in ireland and italy there is probably more i dont know of tbh :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventus - Udinese (Serie A) 13/09/2014
Spettatori 38.217
Incasso 1.430.337 euro
Where did you get this from?

Still can't sell out our "too small" stadium. :touched:
I think it has a lot to do with our visitor section. I hate it, when visitors don't come to watch the match you can see a lot of empty seats but we can't fill them with Juve fans...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Still can't sell out our "too small" stadium. :touched:
Season ticket holders don't show up every game. Club still hasn't found efficient way to resell those tickets.

Where did you get this from?

I think it has a lot to do with our visitor section. I hate it, when visitors don't come to watch the match you can see a lot of empty seats but we can't fill them with Juve fans...
http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/237917-juventus-stadium-spettatori-e-incassi-ufficiali-da-botteghino/

http://www.stadiapostcards.com/A14-15.htm

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
:lol: The match vs Udinese was sold out, at least getting a bit informed before talking crap would be nice. If the visitor section is not full and season ticket holders don't always show up (I'd also add that this is season when we sold all season tickets in a record time, and they're about 25.000), it's not our fault. It's not the first time at all you can see a few empty seats at Juventus Stadium, don't know why this rumour of an "half-empty" stadium :lol: started.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
:lol: The match vs Udinese was sold out, at least getting a bit informed before talking crap would be nice. If the visitor section is not full and season ticket holders don't always show up (I'd also add that this is season when we sold all season tickets in a record time, and they're about 25.000), it's not our fault. It's not the first time at all you can see a few empty seats at Juventus Stadium, don't know why this rumour of an "half-empty" stadium :lol: started.
Are you referring to me?

I know that. Juventus fans are always there, but the visitor sections sometimes look empty which looks ugly on TV. They should be moved to the other side (off camera).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we sold out all juventus seats, i cant care less about empty seats for opposing fans knowing they'll lose, or season ticket holders not showing up.

Its the curva thats making the atmosphere and sound anyway, and they are allways there

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Are you referring to me?

I know that. Juventus fans are always there, but the visitor sections sometimes look empty which looks ugly on TV. They should be moved to the other side (off camera).
Wasn't referring to anyone in particular, just a general statement seeing some trending of the topic. ;) However yeah, I agree with you on that; If the camera was in the other parts of the stadium we wouldn't see the part, against some teams a bit empty, of the visitor section, but the media and journalist boxes are placed on the other side apparently, and so are the broadcasting cameras.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The empty seats we see around the grounds at "sold out" games are a result of two things

1) Tour companies buying a decent amount of tickets, but not on- selling them.

2) Season ticket holders not turning up.

Both factors out of Juve's control (to an extent) Im pretty sure the Udinese game was officially a sell out, so Juve still getting all that money tho.

I just wonder if the club can implement a "ticket buy back" scheme or something. Where season ticket holders can call up/go on the website, put their seat up for "sale" for that one game they can't attend, and Juve can sell that ticket again to the public. That system is being implemented here in Australia and for the club team I support. It would be a win-win for Juve.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think there is also the issue that you see empty seats around the edge of the curva because people are all squashed towards the centre of the curva where the action is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)