J Stadium/Allianz (12 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
the Asian market is probably far bigger and easier to tap into than the US since football/soccer is a bigger sport out in the far east than it will ever be in the US
But they don't have good soccer, that's the thing. Americans like the EPL cuz it has some good teams/talents and its in English. No one would care about the Asian leagues.

- - - Updated - - -

Is football even famous in the states?
meh, more and more but not nearly as much as in South America or Europe or Africa or Australia or Asia or Central America or Island Pacific.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
why the fuck our pitch is so crap? I mean it's not like it lives for 5 years, but it is already patched and barren. I'd wish that this is only the rainy and cold weather to blame, cuz you can't do anything but be envious of, lets say, santiago bernabeu. I am angry really, we are quite a rich club anyway
That strange square in front of one of the goals is really strange.

- - - Updated - - -

why the fuck our pitch is so crap? I mean it's not like it lives for 5 years, but it is already patched and barren. I'd wish that this is only the rainy and cold weather to blame, cuz you can't do anything but be envious of, lets say, santiago bernabeu. I am angry really, we are quite a rich club anyway
That strange square in front of one of the goals is really strange.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
But they don't have good soccer, that's the thing. Americans like the EPL cuz it has some good teams/talents and its in English. No one would care about the Asian leagues.
neither is the mls tbh, though you can put a case for the recent growth in both the Chinese league and the mls but Americans will always take to nba, nfl, mlb, nhl and nascars, before football/soccer.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I blame Marotta.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Football/Soccer here in North America is behind Hockey, Baseball, Basketball and American Football. Still has a long way to go for it to be truly developed.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Football/Soccer here in North America is behind Hockey, Baseball, Basketball and American Football. Still has a long way to go for it to be truly developed.
Actually, recent reports have Football ahead of Hockey as far as popularity goes. Even TV coverage is very even on major networks. We'll see how that goes. But I see football continuing to growe in America as long as people are introduced to it.

I'm a retail manager at a video game company and I'm a huge FIFA fan. Since I've started working there, I've turned people who never even thought of football into die-hard fans just by talking to them about it, educating them, and getting them to play FIFA which always wins Sports Game of Year in America.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)