J Stadium/Allianz (30 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Not sure if this was posted earlier. Watch the whole clip.
I have to say one thing... The PR department of Juventus has done such a terrific job in these last two years for the promotion of our team and also strengthening our love for Juventus. I just love it that the people of Juventus have finally agknowledged the importance of good PR.

It started by finally changing that old, horrible official web-site which i hated so, so much. They continued with opening a Juventus channel on YouTube and posting wonderful inside videos.

:tup: for the PR department.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have to say one thing... The PR department of Juventus has done such a terrific job in these last two years for the promotion of our team and also strengthening our love for Juventus. I just love it that the people of Juventus have finally agknowledged the importance of good PR.

It started by finally changing that old, horrible official web-site which i hated so, so much. They continued with opening a Juventus channel on YouTube and posting wonderful inside videos.

yeah, like i referred in the financial thread, Agnelli and the PR guys are going a mad job in increasing our profile worldwide, and because of that, working on increasing our turnover.

i am convinced they can get our non championsleague turnover to 300mil. Serie a competitors will be so far behind

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Samsung are one of my favourite brands, I would be quite pleased if it was them.

That Asian exposure can only be good. I noticed Spurs had their Weibo link on the digiboard cycle today. We should be looking at that too, Mixi also.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Indeed. Before Agnelli came we used to have the shittiest PR department among big European clubs.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This.

Worldwide and very well known brand, market leader in "smart" technology, and would give us more awareness in the Asian Market.

:tup: to the marketing people that work for us now. So far ahead of the other Italian clubs.
Samsung Arena is just a rumor so far, Aussie. :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This.

Worldwide and very well known brand, market leader in "smart" technology, and would give us more awareness in the Asian Market.

:tup: to the marketing people that work for us now. So far ahead of the other Italian clubs.
But we're still not ahead of Milan and Napoli in terms of getting referee calls go our way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)