J Stadium/Allianz (15 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
no teams except us are even close to getting a third star, so right now at this moment i think being the first team with a silver star would be a bigger achievement then being the first team with a third star

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
its just crazy that even with the teams we have pre 06 we didnt once play all our first teams to push for that 10th Coppa Italia. I know those years we were busy this CL but still 1995 is a long time. Whatever better late then never lets beat Roma to it!

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
No wonder. Looking at your post here, it suprises me that you still got balls to write shit like this.. Maaaan the internet is a funny place..
I'm speaking from experience, usually most of the arabs I've met are macho and antisemitic, aside from being annoyingly religious as well. Other than arabs the other muslims I've met have usually a much higher chance of being nice even if they are still strict about their crazy religion.

Judging by many of the posts here ("jewvinco", really? That's an insult?) I'm spot on, anti jew insults are A-OK in this place on a daily basis and that's not a coincidence.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If your so against such things then why bring yourself down to a level you don't appreciate or agree with?

Besides, I see how this forum can go off topic, believe me I know cuz I do it all the time, but leave religion stuff out of it. Shit gets too nasty too often because everyone has different views and it seems like as crazy as some are to other people, people always have to get the last jab in.

Leave it out or PM the person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)