J Stadium/Allianz (13 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I'm thinking by 10 pm the opening ceremony would have ended and they will upload it to their channel as a video.

Actually, reading this bit:
"Juventus fans already have a number of media platforms to choose from, but the club is going one step further – allowing all supporters to watch this once in a lifetime event on Juventus.com and Youtube.com/Juventus, streaming the full ceremony from 10pm onwards"

:wth:

The whole thing delayed maybe? I'm totally lost now. :lol:
Hopefully Aljazeera will broadcast the ceremony and the match for us Arabians.
yep they will upload opening ceremony video after it ends :tup: idk will they upload football match or not ?!

this is original schedule for 2day events:

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
Have the naming rights been sold already? Is the name of the stadium known already or is that being revealed tomorrow?
I read somewhere that the negotiations stalled about the name and that the stadium might be named "Juventus Stadium" for this season with the hope of reaching an agreement next year. Nothing is official, though. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Juventino[RUS];3237449 said:
yep they will upload opening ceremony video after it ends :tup: idk will they upload football match or not ?!
I think it will only be the ceremony since they specifically wrote "The Opening Ceremony" without mentioning the actual match.

richo123

Mar 30, 2005
Long Live Juve.Truly a great moment

Does any one know the name of the company that did the led video scoreboard displays and advertisement video display in and around the stadium

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
This thing will happen at like 3:30am HK time.....I just don't think I can watch it. You guys think there will be a re-run somewhere? Maybe someone can seed it on piratebay.org or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)