J Stadium/Allianz (5 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
This is some exciting stuff! I love how the pitch is so close to the stands. No more jumping the barrier and going all the way across the running track to celebrate with fans :D

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
This is some exciting stuff! I love how the pitch is so close to the stands. No more jumping the barrier and going all the way across the running track to celebrate with fans :D
Only thing im worried about is a few stupid fans jump on the pitch enough and they end up putting glass barriers like at fiorentinas stadium. I really hope they spend wise on security.

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
Nedved's celebration after his goal against Madrid when he does that is my favourite one tho.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nedved's celebration after his goal against Madrid when he does that is my favourite one tho.
But that's only because of the circumstances behind the goal that was scored; you can't really say that the stadium layout enhanced the effect.

I'm sure we'd be just as attached to his celebration if we were playing in our new stadium and he ran over and got mobbed by his adoring fans :)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
hmmmm, I wonder how they'll get all that machinery out of the stadium when they're done. Looks too much of a pain to disassemble.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
Been a while since i've been able to post on here...I can't wait to sit inside this stadium...i'm already planning my trip to Italy maybe in the later stages of next season.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Wow. Great vids. The individual is standing on the roof in 2 of them!

The video where he is at the top of the second tier really shows what a giant leap forward this is. Even there, the view is pretty good and certainly a major improvement over a similar spot in the Olimpico, nevermind the old Delle Alpi.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Looks great, can't wait to see the end product. :tup:

It will look sick once all the seating is in place, field is layed and roof done.

Just out of curiosity, does the roof cover all the seating just not the field? And where will the box seating be for the rich folks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)