J Stadium/Allianz (36 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Looks great, can't wait to see the end product. :tup:

It will look sick once all the seating is in place, field is layed and roof done.

Just out of curiosity, does the roof cover all the seating just not the field? And where will the box seating be for the rich folks?
Based on the renders, the roof will only cover the seating. As for the boxes, they will only be on 1 side of the stadium. You can see the outline of where the boxes will be from these pics posted earlier.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm still wondering how they'll remove all the trucks and construction equipment. Is there a big entrance I can't see on the side the video is being shot from?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm still wondering how they'll remove all the trucks and construction equipment. Is there a big entrance I can't see on the side the video is being shot from?
Delneri is going to ride around the pitch on them like a zamboni at halftime.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Prob hire a massive crane/rigger and place it outside the stadium and then they will lift all the trucks/equipment/cranes out one by one. It would prob take a week or so to disassmble and then lift all that stuff out of the stadium.

Dont forget that the cranes that are currently in the stadium now will be disassembled in there, and all the parts stacked properly. Thats what I think will happen anyway.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Call me Captain Slow here! and i appreciate the info you guys here input for lazy slags like me to read, but have we come up with a name for the stadium yet? and the sponsor is sportfive is it not? or am i way off the mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)