J Stadium/Allianz (35 Viewers)

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Oh, those are just nasty. Man, I hope there is some way for the builders to engineer their way out of having them. It's such a shame because other than this everything looks so beautiful.
To be fair though, the photographers are standing where the stairway will be so it won't be THAT bad for anyone.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They seem to be holding up the central part of the roof for now. May be temporary.

Valencia's stadium is sick. You probably can't see shit from up top but it's so high.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
They seem to be holding up the central part of the roof for now. May be temporary.
I think they're there to provide stability by tying the roof's frame down and in place, actually (seems like it'd be a swaying hammock without them). With the rest of the thing in place who knows if they'll remain. I hope not.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They look like temporary supports to me.

I'd be surprised if the designer isn't aware that it isn't 1920 anymore and the roof can be supported in other ways.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Last photo :tup:

God we need CL football, this would complement it so much.
If we make CL, as a result of our poor form in Europe over the last 2 seasons, we would most likely end up in a difficult group, and that would certainly draw bigger crowds, maximizing the positive impact this stadium will have on our finances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)