J Stadium/Allianz (4 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Any confirmation about the stadium capacity somehow changing from 41,000 to 44,000? Think somebody mentioned this on the previous page?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Any confirmation about the stadium capacity somehow changing from 41,000 to 44,000? Think somebody mentioned this on the previous page?
Nope, not yet. The guy who claimed it has been really reliable for new stadium info though.
Why would they do that though? I highly doubt 41k would not suffice.

Are there any numbers or atleast indications saying we'd need more at this early stage?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It's not, but I'd still like to know why, since it would mean a change from the original plan. I'd think one wouldn't go through the trouble of changing plans at this stage without a good reason.

Maybe I'm giving this small change a bit too much thought though. :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I doubt there's a change in the first place. As I've said, it's not that big of a difference which distances the possibility of, as you've said, bothering the staff working on this project to making last gasp changes.

Maybe Im overthinking this too :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wish we had a poll.

Is 45000 enough? Yes or no?

:D

I can't help but wonder if we will be able to sell out or if we will still stuggle? It will be better to watch games from than the old delle alpi, but will people go?

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I think it will sell better. It depends on the enthusiasm factor as well. If we make the CL this year and make some important buys in the summer I see no reason why it wouldn't sell out. I think if it goes well for us other clubs in Italy will follow. If it fails then I think the reason is cultural. Lets hope it doesn't though.

I also believe it still is 41.000 seats. I also think the guy who said it would be more doesn't believe it anymore.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think it will sell better. It depends on the enthusiasm factor as well. If we make the CL this year and make some important buys in the summer I see no reason why it wouldn't sell out. I think if it goes well for us other clubs in Italy will follow. If it fails then I think the reason is cultural. Lets hope it doesn't though.

I also believe it still is 41.000 seats. I also think the guy who said it would be more doesn't believe it anymore.
How much did they say we would make a year off of it? 35-40m? ( I think Blanc said it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)