J Stadium/Allianz (14 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I didn't enter in the new stadium of course so I can't really compare much but from a quick look from outside, the Olimpico seems smaller.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
The subject then shifted to the sale of the Premium seats and the season tickets: «There will be about 3,600 Premium seats and after 13 months we have already sold 65% of these as well as 80% of the “Tribuna 100” and the “Giovanni e Umberto Agnelli”. Even the sale of boxes is proceeding well: in all only 12 out of the 63 available are left. With regards to the season tickets for the other stands, the campaign will start in May 2011. The prices? We are conscious of the economic situation and therefore the increment will be very contained because we want to always have a full stadium».

Good attendance then I hope

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Our home league average is 23,540, capacity is 27,994, so we are at 84%.
Those figures are a bit high. This season we average around 20.500 - 21.000. Which is a lower figure than last year. According to some sources this is due to the bigger number of evening games & the cold.

so now people can stop bitching concerning the rods
On the last, official, marketing materials I received the rods are definitely there...

Klin how big is it in person compared to the Olimpico?
Doesn't look bigger. But if I understood it right, the new "Delle Alpi" will be similar to the old one, in that it is partly below ground level.

Have they set a specific date for the inaugural game yet?
Juve are planning to ask the Lega to play the very first game of next season at home (before the rest of that round is played), which would be the official opening.

The subject then shifted to the sale of the Premium seats and the season tickets: «There will be about 3,600 Premium seats and after 13 months we have already sold 65% of these as well as 80% of the “Tribuna 100” and the “Giovanni e Umberto Agnelli”. Even the sale of boxes is proceeding well: in all only 12 out of the 63 available are left. With regards to the season tickets for the other stands, the campaign will start in May 2011. The prices? We are conscious of the economic situation and therefore the increment will be very contained because we want to always have a full stadium».

Good attendance then I hope
For those who care:
* The boxes range from 100.000€ to 130.000€.
* Premium tickets: 2.500€ to 10.000€
* Sponsor will probably be foreign (Asia or Middle East): +/- 40 million€ for 5 years.
* For next season we have already accumulated an income of 14 million €.

View attachment 43792

My pic of a pic. I call it art.
View attachment 43793

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)