J Stadium/Allianz (18 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
All it needs is an airport and a major train station since 85% est of it's fan base isn't even in Turin.

Nothing like an on-site international travel hub...land and watch and be home for dinner....anywhere in the world.

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
those extra millions will really add up throught the years. This stadia will relly help a lot Juventus. It is very clear that their main concern is not the capacity, but the overall experience this stadium will provide to players, visitors and fans alike.

WIth all those restaurants and modern installations, this will be a very nice boost for us. Just lets cross our fingers and hope that their marketing vision becomes a reality and this stadium turns to be a huge sucess.

I really cant wait for Champions league nights in this stadium.... they will be explosive!!

whats the name of the stadium anyways?

Agnelli stadium would be a classic!
Agreed. 35-45m a year from the stadium may not seem like a big deal considering what some English clubs with similar capacity stadiums pull in (although not a fair comparison since ticket prices are ridiculously more expensive), but this extra 20-30m a season is every year. That adds up to a lot of money, and really broadens our horizons on the transfer market when you consider how transfer fees are usually spread across the life of a player's contract.

Also, as proven with clubs in Germany, commercial revenue increases for clubs with new stadiums. I'm not just talking about the naming rights either. Packed, atmospheric stadiums are very attractive for companies looking to advertise.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
That would require people turning up, and I do genuinely wonder how Juventus will be able to attract at least 30k fans to each game.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadio_delle_Alpi

The only numbers I could find. Any1 have a more reliable source?

According to wiki, we averaged 35k from 2000-2006, and in the 90's the average was in the 40's. If we could attract those numbers back then in a shitty stadium with horrible views, getting above 30K in a modern stadium should not be a problem.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadio_delle_Alpi

The only numbers I could find. Any1 have a more reliable source?

According to wiki, we averaged 35k from 2000-2006, and in the 90's the average was in the 40's. If we could attract those numbers back then in a shitty stadium with horrible views, getting above 30K in a modern stadium should not be a problem.
IMO next year with the new stadium the numbers will be quite high and i won't be surprised if it reached a 35-40 thousand average (the numbers jumped pretty high too when we first Constructed the delle Alpi stadium). People will be interested to see the new stadium specially with the hype around it.

Perhaps the numbers will decline afterwards. I just think the low number of attendance in Italy is more of a cultural issue. Italy, Portugal and Spain (with the exception of 2-3 clubs) all share that pretty low average attendance in comparison to countries like Germany and England.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
IMO next year with the new stadium the numbers will be quite high and i won't be surprised if it reached a 35-40 thousand average (the numbers jumped pretty high too when we first Constructed the delle Alpi stadium). People will be interested to see the new stadium specially with the hype around it.

Perhaps the numbers will decline afterwards. I just think the low number of attendance in Italy is more of a cultural issue. Italy, Portugal and Spain (with the exception of 2-3 clubs) all share that pretty low average attendance in comparison to countries like Germany and England.
I agree. There will be a buzz around the stadium for the 1st year, so fans will turn up. The experience is what will lock them in, although I see this applying more for the premium seats since they offer various amenities these select group of fans could not previously experience at the Olimpico.

Hmm, seems like they upped the capacity to 44.000. At least according to the guy who hosted nuovostadiodellajuventus.iobloggo.com. His latest facebook update states he visited Juventus HQ and got the information from there.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Il-Nuovo-stadio-della-Juventus/129083410462229
If true, I wonder if this means more VIP seating or more seats for the general fans.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006

Actually, In Spain attendances even for the smaller teams are pretty good. Much better than those in Italy and Portugal anyway from what I've seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)