J Stadium/Allianz (23 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm so looking forward to us having a respectable stadium. Delle Alpi was embarrassing and Stadio Olimpico just doesn't fit the bill for a team like Juventus.

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
i just discovered my moms cousin is an engineer for this project.
he asked me if i wanted tickets to a match and told me i could meet the players....

now all i need is for him to pay for my flight LMAO

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I'm so looking forward to us having a respectable stadium. Delle Alpi was embarrassing and Stadio Olimpico just doesn't fit the bill for a team like Juventus.
i couldnt agree more :agree:
but seriously the new stadium should fit for at least 50,000 fans 40 is just ridiculous:sergio:

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
i couldnt agree more :agree:
but seriously the new stadium should fit for at least 50,000 fans 40 is just ridiculous:sergio:
I guess 40,000 was the average attendance throughout Dell Alpi history. I guess they are hoping it will be sold out every game. I Cant wait to see our new stadium!:flag1:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hopefully during construction they decide (if its structurally able) to expand it another 5 or 10 thousand. I have a feeling with the way things are going we could easily fill 50,000. No one wanted to be so far away from the pitch at Delle Alpi...things will be much better for atmosphere now. Maybe they will surprise us with a 60,00 seater:)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I think there will be a possibility to expand few thousands in the future. I think they just wanted to finish it faster and after few years if there will be good average attendance they will expand it a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)