J Stadium/Allianz (17 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :juventus:

why is stadio bianconero moronic seven?
Well, for one, it is about as creative as a five-year-old would come up with. For another, I can't think of a single other club that has named their stadium after their club colors. Lastly, Black and White is a cookie, not a stadium.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
We are looking for another sponsor for next year and they will most likely be the name of our new stadium, it could be airline Thai airways, Quatar Airways or Cathai Pacific Airways

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
We are looking for another sponsor for next year and they will most likely be the name of our new stadium, it could be airline Thai airways, Quatar Airways or Cathai Pacific Airways

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well, for one, it is about as creative as a five-year-old would come up with. For another, I can't think of a single other club that has named their stadium after their club colors. Lastly, Black and White is a cookie, not a stadium.
I want it to happen, I mean, I can just imagine the launching of it..cue music...

It's Black, It's White, its ooooh, its yeah yeaaaaah *kungfugrippingmytinyballs*

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
Why have a 60 or 70,000 capacity when the average attendance is like 20-25,000? The Olimpico that we're playing in now feels much bitter than the delle Alpi before. U can see the stadium almost 80-90% full in every game now and this gives totall different feeling than watching a stadium that is 80% empty in average every game "delle Alpi". I think that 40,000 is just perfect.....
Yeah, but small capacity stadiums is for small clubs. Every big club has big stadium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)