J Stadium/Allianz (67 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It sounds insane, I know, but I hope we get those small, rather loose white nets Roma had a couple of years ago. You know, the ones that made the ball spin when it went in.

Couldn't care less about the stadium :D.

Mar 30, 2006
I like the name Delle Alpi.. but I thought seeing how it will be a totally new stadium they would give it a new name. Would you guys rather we give it a corporate name if it ment boosting our funds by a huge amount? like the Nike Arena or the Stadio Vagisil

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
The Stadium of the Alps had seen so much successes in terms of Juventus winning since its inception in 1990.
Will be auspicious to see the original name end an era and see a new one beginning. Stadio Delle Alpi is my pick.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I read today that Juve were granted a loan of 50 million for it's new stadium to be paid back in 12 years.
The article also said that the name of the sponsor will be reveiled shortly.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Sport / Voetbalmagazine in Belgium
it says that Credito Sportivo has agreed to loan Juventus 50 million euro to be paid back over 12 years for the redevelopment of the stadio Delle Alpi.
The name of the new stadium who will carry the name of a sponsor will be unveiled before work starts. The new Delle Alpi will hold 40200 places and will be ready by 2011.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)