J Stadium/Allianz (87 Viewers)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
:agree:

It was a great looking stadium and I have so many great memories of it, e.g. Del Piero scoring so many great goals eg vs Real and vs Inter.

I'm going to miss seeing the players run across the running track to the Curva after scoring eg Nedved vs Real.

Plus I'm going to miss the nets that we had on the goals, I know its a small thing but I always loved how our goals had massive nets. Does anybody know what I mean?
i will miss that too. i also loved that about the delle alpi

RI.P. Delle Alpi :cry:

Jun 19, 2006
Bombonera inspires Juve stadium

Juventus are modelling their new ground on the Bombonera, the legendary stadium of Argentine club Boca Juniors.

The Bianconeri have played at the Stadio Olimpico in Turin since 2006 and hope to move into their new home in time for the 2010-11 season.

“We want to build a sort of Bombonera,” Francesco Ossola, the chief engineer of the project, revealed in an interview with Turin based daily Tuttosport.

“A stadium that will appear suspended and light, that will give the idea of moving itself without energy

“Sheets of aluminium will cover the entire stadium and reflect the light giving the impression something is vibrating.”

A number of other clubs in Serie A are planning to follow Juventus’s lead and build a new stadium, most notably Fiorentina.

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/feb19c.html

La Bombonera

Dun really know how he drew comparison?

Anyone been to the La Bombonera??

Dear god, what an awful stadium

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
What he meant is that he would like to have an atmosphere like La Bombonera. I personally have never been there but I have a few argentinian friends who have told me how impressive it is.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Don't take stuff too literally.

They mean it is based on Bombonera is terms of atmosphere, they won't follow it's exact design.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
Our dear president has apparently suggested that the new stadium may be called 'Juventus Arena" after he signed some documents with a credit organisation according to ANSA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)