J Stadium/Allianz (23 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
good news guys...delle alpi had a capacity of 69000 seasts which was way to much...the atmosphere was awful
but olimpico has a 25300 capacity ONLY which is not the appropriate for the best team in italy....
a capacity of 40-45000 looks ok to me although we wont be able to host a CL final.but who cares?
to burke:Juve has more fans than inter and milan both in Italy and all over the world

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I said architecturally and the way you are trying to use a translucent skin, and I think it does.
There are several other grounds that have similar designs.

And I'd rather have my club look totally opposite than yours because you guys blow.

FORZA JUVE

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah. What Andy says.

The only translucent skin I wanna see is surrounding Lukas Podolski's Panucci hole -- so we can get the "Visible Man" science class experience when he gets boinked over in the Panucci by Torsten Frings when they play Werder Bremen. :D

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
i love that they kept the triangular peaks (not sure of thier official name) on either side if that design is correct. They just define the delle alpi for me!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah. What Andy says.

The only translucent skin I wanna see is surrounding Lukas Podolski's Panucci hole -- so we can get the "Visible Man" science class experience when he gets f^%#$ over in the ass by Torsten Frings when they play Werder Bremen. :D
Is that sort of like when Torsten Frings locked people in the ambulance, chopped off the hands of people who were going to tell the authorities about the fix, all while Arne Freidrich blasted the French Anthem through the speakers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)