J Stadium/Allianz (29 Viewers)

gencho-07

Avanti La Vecchia Signora
Aug 24, 2008
Did You Have Been Any Time On Olympic Stadium or Delle Alpi???
Capacity only 40,000 why?

Thats below Uefa standards of a 5 star stadium. I know the attendance in Italy is not that great but Juve has alot of fans and the stadium could reel another 10-15 thousand ppl.

olvin

Aug 19, 2008
This stadium is too small for a big team like Juventus. Delle Alpi had a capacity for 70,000 people. The Olimpico has a capacity of almost 30,000. And this new stadium has a stadium capacity of 40,000. It's ridiculous!!!I think it is better to keep playing in Delle Alpi. Juventus are Italy's most succesful(29 scudetti) and popular team. It is ridiculous to have such a small stadium for one of the best clubs in the world. Other big teams like Arsenal(Emirates Stadium) and Liverpool(not finished yet) are building BIGGER stadiums. And Juventus is building a SMALLER stadium. I really hope they dont build this stadium.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
This stadium is too small for a big team like Juventus. Delle Alpi had a capacity for 70,000 people. The Olimpico has a capacity of almost 30,000. And this new stadium has a stadium capacity of 40,000. It's ridiculous!!!I think it is better to keep playing in Delle Alpi. Juventus are Italy's most succesful(29 scudetti) and popular team. It is ridiculous to have such a small stadium for one of the best clubs in the world. Other big teams like Arsenal(Emirates Stadium) and Liverpool(not finished yet) are building BIGGER stadiums. And Juventus is building a SMALLER stadium. I really hope they dont build this stadium.

Yes, I'm sure it would've been more fun playing in Delle Alpi with 45k empty seats every match.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
If I remember correctly, part of why Delle Alpi was always empty is because of the racetrack and cold climate. So we should reduce the capacity to 50 or 60 K and take the tracks away and build a roof that can be taken off if the weather is good. This way we'd have much better atmosphere. In all honesty I think our board has made pretty much calculations on how big an audience we'll be able to get, and I guess 40K is what they came up with. I think it's better to have an almost full house in every game rather then playing half empty for 90% of the time, only filling up against Inter, Milan, Roma, Fiorentina and maybe some CL matches.

Jun 19, 2006
12 years ago the italian leage was a lot better than it is today, now the premier league is the strongest in europe so that it why the attendances have dropped. I think a stadium of around 50,000 would be worth investing in, as we will fill it for cl games and big serie a games....

but none the less the building work hasnt even started....
I hope they stop fooling around and start renovating the damn stadium already. We've been waiting too long for a new stadium. As long as they keep playing in olimpico, it will be hard for me to get tickets for juve-milan, cause there are very little tickets avaliable, and some agencies have difficulties in organizing a trip to torino. If they cant manage to get 50 tickets for the game, they wont organize a trip to turin. So 'll always have to go to milano. And i'm sick of people watching me in milano like i came from mars, just because i walk around in a juve shirt. I want to walk the city centre with my juve shirt, without people staring at me

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I understand, but anyway there may be matches when 80000 people will come and why make such restrictions. Especially if they are buliding new stadium for the long term
And what of the other watches when the stadium would look empty. I like the size of the propose stadium bc it will have a good atmosphere compare to a 60k when the stadium is half empty.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
And what of the other watches when the stadium would look empty. I like the size of the propose stadium bc it will have a good atmosphere compare to a 60k when the stadium is half empty.
May be you're right partially, but I personally still prefer high capacity stadium even for the less frequent cases. Also the attendance may in increase in the future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)