J Stadium/Allianz (21 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
The reason why you guys redesigned the stadium in the first place is because you couldn't fill it. Not only that, Juve does NOT have a lot of fans in Italy. Around the world, yes, but not that many in Italy.
Most of the Juve fans in Italy are from the South.

Ohhh, okay, so you guys are just copying the Allianz Arena.... I see what's up....
Allianz Arena >>>>>>>>> *****.

I dont get it does the stadium change colours like Allianz Arena? or are those just different concepts?
Yeah, Secco's been swagger jackin.
Nearest place to the pitch: 9m

Wow, that's close. Close enough to get shanked by an ultra.
Ah, well it'll give us a lot of profit... Hopefully.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why aren't any of the illustrated people wearing Juve jerseys. Who wears a suit to a football game?
Because dressing like a person who has earned and expects respect is better than dressing like a low-life hoodlum who buys their clothes on eBay? :confused:

C'mon! Have you no sense of personal pride?

rexus4real

Action Jackson Lookalike
Jul 19, 2008
I think orino for awhile was bringing more fans to the stadium. ot sure if that is true, but I did hear that somewhere.[/QUOTE]

A german guy once told me that people who comes from Munich dont really give a fuck about Bayern but instead supports 1860...its only glory hunters from Paris Hilton land, that suck that kind of pimmel. Will never forget the day where my beloved copenhagen team bashed the nazis 6-2 in the uefa cup. Bayern have no soul... and btw whats up with that childabusing pedo shit you state in your profile..?

Jun 19, 2006
The majority of juve fans in italy are in the south and dont travel up to watch games in the stadium. 40,000 is just right as we have hardly any fans in turin.

The new stadium looks nice, but i'm fed up of hearing about it and seeing drawings. The building work hadn't even started 2 months ago so it will be about 4 years until we get an improved ground
Yeah, but 12 years ago, the average attendance was 55.000 people. So, the management should be asking it self, why did the fans stop coming to the stadium, and not just complain how there is no juve fans in torino.
The're is certainly enough fans, to fil a 50.000 seat staduim

I hope they build a 50.000 seat stadium, and lower the ticket prices..maybe then, people will come back to the staduim

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
it looks like a good stadium but to be able to host CL final it needs 60 000 seast. add more seats and buy then juve will have more suppportors too.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
i think it's not a big problem if our stadium cant hold the CL final, u guys forget there are too many stadiums in Europe that can hold the CL final.....we may have to wait for years to hold once, so holding CL final isn't a primary factor

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Yeah, but 12 years ago, the average attendance was 55.000 people. So, the management should be asking it self, why did the fans stop coming to the stadium, and not just complain how there is no juve fans in torino.
The're is certainly enough fans, to fil a 50.000 seat staduim

I hope they build a 50.000 seat stadium, and lower the ticket prices..maybe then, people will come back to the staduim
12 years ago the italian leage was a lot better than it is today, now the premier league is the strongest in europe so that it why the attendances have dropped. I think a stadium of around 50,000 would be worth investing in, as we will fill it for cl games and big serie a games....

but none the less the building work hasnt even started....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)