J Stadium/Allianz (35 Viewers)

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I hope they stop fooling around and start renovating the damn stadium already. We've been waiting too long for a new stadium. As long as they keep playing in olimpico, it will be hard for me to get tickets for juve-milan, cause there are very little tickets avaliable, and some agencies have difficulties in organizing a trip to torino. If they cant manage to get 50 tickets for the game, they wont organize a trip to turin. So 'll always have to go to milano. And i'm sick of people watching me in milano like i came from mars, just because i walk around in a juve shirt. I want to walk the city centre with my juve shirt, without people staring at me
actually the whole world looks strange at you after the calciopoli scandal

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Isn't there a law in Italy that doesn't allow football clubs to name their Stadium after someone unless he/she are dead for at least ten years. Bc I remember reading that Napoli wanted to name their stadium after Maradona but they weren't allow since he was still alive.

juvegcn

Oct 13, 2003
I am an archeicture student, an i have to say that those renders suck. I cant understand how a proejct so big and som important looks it was designed by engineers, not archiects. I am sure i can do way better renders than those

juvegcn

Oct 13, 2003
ill make some for u guys once i finish my current project. probably at the end of the semester ill design a cool one! ill make it my proejct!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I like the co-operation here.
No, I like "corporation".

Now which corporation is the question.

And not just because I like their music, I think it's particularly relevant given the "Rubentus" accusations:

The Thievery Corporation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)