J Stadium/Allianz (36 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
How did you get in?
I managed to blag my way through two levels of security simply using a print out from viagogo, then when I got to the final barrier where you have to have the ticket for the barcode scanner I spoke to some ultras who signalled for the ground staff to let me in.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I managed to blag my way through two levels of security simply using a print out from viagogo, then when I got to the final barrier where you have to have the ticket for the barcode scanner I spoke to some ultras who signalled for the ground staff to let me in.
Il nuovo Badass. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was thinking. We made our stadium at the perfect time. No one else YET has a new stadium and by the time any of the bigger teams here finally do get their own stadium it won't be for at least another 3 years in my opinion. And even then, it will take another 1-2 for them to start pulling in income from gate receipts/commercial opts to use to improve their own team.

It's just us, folks.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Unless Silvio sells up to someone who will pump cash into Beelan.
How can you pump money into Milan with FFP? Hell both Inter and Roma can't even escape it when they aren't even pumping money into the team. Even if Milan sells it will be a couple years until they are chart toppers.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
I was thinking. We made our stadium at the perfect time. No one else YET has a new stadium and by the time any of the bigger teams here finally do get their own stadium it won't be for at least another 3 years in my opinion. And even then, it will take another 1-2 for them to start pulling in income from gate receipts/commercial opts to use to improve their own team.

It's just us, folks.

Are we gonna do a Lyon or a Rosenborg?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)