J Stadium/Allianz (9 Viewers)

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Families can sit in the stands...the curva shouldnt be family friendly. Its where the rowdiest and most passionate stand.
I agree, but the club is worried that curva's actions could scare the families from coming into the stadium again. I support the club with it's effort to fill up the stadium, but I also don't want to see the stadium full but feels sterile. Like arsenal's emirates for example. So lifeless.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I agree, but the club is worried that curva's actions could scare the families from coming into the stadium again. I support the club with it's effort to fill up the stadium, but I also don't want to see the stadium full but feels sterile. Like arsenal's emirates for example. So lifeless.
Thats exactly the point Im trying to make. As long as there is no racism, I'm fine with the curva pushing the boundaries with tifos.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
However, alienating families is probably the worst thing you can do. Hurts you financially in the present and the future (young fans). Whenever we do something contrary to the rest of Serie A it's usually a good thing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
However, alienating families is probably the worst thing you can do. Hurts you financially in the present and the future (young fans). Whenever we do something contrary to the rest of Serie A it's usually a good thing.
I agree with you. But I'm just stubborn and old fashioned when it comes to Italian ultras. I miss the old days with the flares and more intricate choreographed that were actually smart/witty and weren't paid for an organised by the clubs. We can strike a happy medium like they do in the Bundesliga I think.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I just hate club-organised choreographies full stop. They are lame, repetitive and crap most of the time. I personally prefer it when the ultras come up with their own displays. Too bad the club probably bans/censors a lot of what the ultras want to come up with. I hate sanitised shit, bring back the controversial displays, the flares, the fireworks etc.
:agree:

I think a system where Ultras design displays and then have to have it approved by the club would be best. That way they would be original, but if it's some racist/inappropriate shit it could still be blocked.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yeah, but most of these choreos are in the front stand so the ultras have no say anyway.

But, I agree about the ones on the curva. And lately there have been smoke bombs in curva sud.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I just hate club-organised choreographies full stop. They are lame, repetitive and crap most of the time. I personally prefer it when the ultras come up with their own displays. Too bad the club probably bans/censors a lot of what the ultras want to come up with. I hate sanitised shit, bring back the controversial displays, the flares, the fireworks etc.
That's what i thought about yesterday. Fuck all those 'fino alla fine 'till the end' etc choreos. They are just gay. I remember when in the past i was waiting for the game with curiosity to see what came to the fans' minds this time. Now it's just the same every time. Not funny, not ironical, just plain 'forza'. Meh. Too bad old fashioned choreos won't be a part of new Juve. :/

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That's what i thought about yesterday. Fuck all those 'fino alla fine 'till the end' etc choreos. They are just gay. I remember when in the past i was waiting for the game with curiosity to see what came to the fans' minds this time. Now it's just the same every time. Not funny, not ironical, just plain 'forza'. Meh. Too bad old fashioned choreos won't be a part of new Juve. :/
:agree: they are so lame and unoriginal and too fucking sanitised. So much better back in the day.

Dude you come from the city which has the team that does the BEST choreos, in Legia Warsaw :D Their choreos against UEFA have been classic as well!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but most of these choreos are in the front stand so the ultras have no say anyway.

But, I agree about the ones on the curva. And lately there have been smoke bombs in curva sud.
Nowhere near as many before. Once the Catania riots happened, much harsher/stricter laws came in which outlawed the use of smokies, flares etc. Now the fans let them off bu have to hide them straight away. And the Curva's choreos are also nowhere as good as before, because they have to get too much pre-warnings and approval to get them through.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I agree with you. But I'm just stubborn and old fashioned when it comes to Italian ultras. I miss the old days with the flares and more intricate choreographed that were actually smart/witty and weren't paid for an organised by the clubs. We can strike a happy medium like they do in the Bundesliga I think.
That would be nice, but with the way Agnelli keeps talking about emulating the "English model" I doubt it will happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)