J Stadium/Allianz (11 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Surely an attendance record yesterday? Stadium was absolutely buzzing.Atmosphere looked electric.

Im sure there will be a new record in terms of gate receipts too.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Was at the stadium. Great atmosphere as always. After the whistle blew both fans cheered for each other, great display of sportsmanship.

@sally :D I was at a sports bar & the atmosphere in the stadium could be felt. Must have been awesome to be there. How did you get the tickets?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Surely an attendance record yesterday? Stadium was absolutely buzzing.Atmosphere looked electric.

Im sure there will be a new record in terms of gate receipts too.
I think perhaps the attendance record will be final day of the season v Atlanta in 2012 for the unbeaten Scudetto and Del Piero's final game. I didn't even have a ticket for the game and stood in the Curva on the steps for the entire match along with 4 other people.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I think perhaps the attendance record will be final day of the season v Atlanta in 2012 for the unbeaten Scudetto and Del Piero's final game. I didn't even have a ticket for the game and stood in the Curva on the steps for the entire match along with 4 other people.
How did you get in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)