J Stadium/Allianz (35 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
As demand will undoubtedly raise and with a constantly sold out stadium, the club will increase ticket prices significantly(which they already did), which should considerably increase our revenues yet again.

Then, I guess they will plan whether it will be worth it or not to expand the stadium to a 50-55k capacity.
Significantly being a pretty big understatement.

Though I think the only real increase will be carried out now with the season tickets. I can't imagine regular, single tickets for next season's games being increased in a similar way. Except for maybe 2 or 3 big games.

Will be a matter of continuing to attract people to smaller games, now that the stadium is no longer a novelty. Won't be a problem at the start of the season, but starting from late October, November till February, March will be interesting. Also depending on the results, obviously.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Lets get the max out of what we have and then we'll think if we need a bigger stadium. After all, Delle Alpi had almost 70000 and that didnt do us much good.
Don't discount how bad a stadium Delle Alpi actually was. Didn't have even close to the appeal this new stadium has which is one of a kind in Italy.

Jul 1, 2010
Significantly being a pretty big understatement.

Though I think the only real increase will be carried out now with the season tickets. I can't imagine regular, single tickets for next season's games being increased in a similar way. Except for maybe 2 or 3 big games.

Will be a matter of continuing to attract people to smaller games, now that the stadium is no longer a novelty. Won't be a problem at the start of the season, but starting from late October, November till February, March will be interesting. Also depending on the results, obviously.
Indeed, I think the ticket price increase that Juventus just announced is for season tickets only.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
its absolutely crazy the amount of money, English supporters are willing to pay to attend games in their stadiums.

I always found it pretty Odd that people in England are cheap when it comes to buying anything (food, clothes or whatever) yet when it comes to football they're probably are the biggest spenders (perhaps in the world).

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Does Stadium Debt count for FFP ? I am not so sure of this ..Can anyone please clarify ?

Bayern and Arsenal have stadium debts to pay off too.
Past debts aren't a consideration for FFP, I don't think.

It's all about profit/loss on a year to year basis.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
its absolutely crazy the amount of money, English supporters are willing to pay to attend games in their stadiums.

I always found it pretty Odd that people in England are cheap when it comes to buying anything (food, clothes or whatever) yet when it comes to football they're probably are the biggest spenders (perhaps in the world).
Yeah, English clubs are very good at brainwashing their fans. People even dress their dogs with their club's merchandise.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Soooooo.....what's going on with our stadium name? Not that I care because we got our money but...

I'm just surprised that we haven't gotten any good offers.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
My god, that is so lame. Just go all in dammit. FIGC can kiss our asses, its our own stadium.

Also, we're carrying this lame ass league on our shoulders right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)