J Stadium/Allianz (14 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Lets get the max out of what we have and then we'll think if we need a bigger stadium. After all, Delle Alpi had almost 70000 and that didnt do us much good.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Does Stadium Debt count for FFP ? I am not so sure of this ..Can anyone please clarify ?

Bayern and Arsenal have stadium debts to pay off too.

Jul 1, 2010
that's still sadly awfully very low compared to the big players in europe :( need to be somewhere in the region of 70m I guess? won't happen :(
As demand will undoubtedly raise and with a constantly sold out stadium, the club will increase ticket prices significantly(which they already did), which should considerably increase our revenues yet again.

Then, I guess they will plan whether it will be worth it or not to expand the stadium to a 50-55k capacity.

May 22, 2007
Champions League football will rise the gate receipts, I'd imagine ~€40m with group stages + last 16 games.

And if there is a rise in ticket prices, that could be important as well.

Jul 1, 2010
I hope they stay as low as possible.
Demand increases>>Ticket prices go up, which is only a matter of time. Of course, low tickets are nice for supporters but Juventus will try to make the most money possible out of it.

I think the best capacity possible would be about 52k if there were to be an expansion.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Demand increases>>Ticket prices go up, which is only a matter of time. Of course, low tickets are nice for supporters but Juventus will try to make the most money possible out of it.

I think the best capacity possible would be about 52k if there were to be an expansion.
Yeah I know, I'm just saying. It's a noble idea to keep the prices as low as possible for home supporters.

Jul 1, 2010
Yeah I know, I'm just saying. It's a noble idea to keep the prices as low as possible for home supporters.
Indeed. However, if you take a look at the ticket prices of the big clubs like Manchester United and Bayern Munich, which make a lot more money, I'd be willing to bet that they are significantly higher than ours.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Isn't Bayern's stadium government owned? :wth: also they shared with Munich 1860.
No its owned by Bayern..1860 Munich pay rent to play in the stadium.(i think so not 100% sure)

Bayern will pay off the stadium debt by 2016 i believe.

---------- Post added 27.06.2012 at 18:27 ----------

Arsenal has paid off their stadium IRC
they havent apparently,I think you might want to read swiss ramble to confirm it..i heard from atleast 3-4 Arsenal fans that it will take a lot more time to pay off the stadium debt.

Which is why their transfer activity has been so minimal all these years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)