J Stadium/Allianz (36 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3621215 said:
they said that juve lazio game was sold out too but there was a lot of empty seats
That's because of companies that buys/reserves tickets but can't sell them. Juve gets the money from them, but they never manage to sell out all of their tickets.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
while watching the bayern-real madrid game i noticed bayern plays "seven nation army" by the white stripes after every goal. A song that is also meaningful to any italian who remembers the 06 world cup. We need that song to play in the stadium after every goal, not the one we have now
They stole it from the Roma fans. I don't want anything to do with Roma fans.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Heard an awesome thing today, sponsor names for stadiums cannot be used in CL (Alianz Arena is called Munchen Stadium or smth).
So in Europe, our stadium's name will forever be Juventus Stadium :weee:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Very true, the longer the better :tup: but I'd prefer if it was an Italian company that bought the rights, Alitalia Stadium has a nice ring to it

Aug 1, 2003
Fantastic pics :tup: Does the tour include going onto the field?
only a part of it at the sides, but you get to feel the grass :D what puzzles me is that this tour does not include the trophy room, or if we even have one because I didn't see any signs of it, quite disappointing :sad:

---------- Post added 18.04.2012 at 20:52 ----------

What? You got to take pictures in the locker room? :shocked: They told us no cameras allowed :sad:
Nice pictures though :tup:
I know, but I pretended to be one of those dumb asians who never understood anything when you tell them something 5 times.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
only a part of it at the sides, but you get to feel the grass :D what puzzles me is that this tour does not include the trophy room, or if we even have one because I didn't see any signs of it, quite disappointing :sad:.

Remember reading that the Museum is an ongoing project, not finished yet. I guess the trophy room will be in the Museum.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
only a part of it at the sides, but you get to feel the grass :D what puzzles me is that this tour does not include the trophy room, or if we even have one because I didn't see any signs of it, quite disappointing :sad
It's coming in the next few weeks. When ready, the museum will be added to the stadium tour. Extra charges, probably.

That museum, afaik, will be comparable to the temporary exposition they held back in 2007. Some (old) video footage, original old shirts, trophies, artwork/pics, etc.
Yes, I visited this exposition :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)