J Stadium/Allianz (23 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
this may be a stupid question but what exactly do the screens on the back of the seats play? I think it would be weird if they played the game as you have the real thing happening infront of you're eyes.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juve-Roma sold out in 40 mins!
By Football Italia staff

The tickets for Sunday night’s Juventus-Roma match all sold out within 40 minutes, as Scudetto fever is burning up Turin.

Sales were suspended until this afternoon because the Lega had not yet confirmed the kick-off time or date.

When they did become available, the Juventus Stadium was completely sold out in 40 minutes.

Juve are the Serie A leaders and face off against old rivals Roma, who are in the running for a Champions League spot.

It will also see Mirko Vucinic and Marco Borriello face their former club.

--

FI

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve-Roma sold out in 40 mins!
By Football Italia staff

The tickets for Sunday night’s Juventus-Roma match all sold out within 40 minutes, as Scudetto fever is burning up Turin.

Sales were suspended until this afternoon because the Lega had not yet confirmed the kick-off time or date.

When they did become available, the Juventus Stadium was completely sold out in 40 minutes.

Juve are the Serie A leaders and face off against old rivals Roma, who are in the running for a Champions League spot.

It will also see Mirko Vucinic and Marco Borriello face their former club.

--

FI
:shocked2:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
while watching the bayern-real madrid game i noticed bayern plays "seven nation army" by the white stripes after every goal. A song that is also meaningful to any italian who remembers the 06 world cup. We need that song to play in the stadium after every goal, not the one we have now

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
while watching the bayern-real madrid game i noticed bayern plays "seven nation army" by the white stripes after every goal. A song that is also meaningful to any italian who remembers the 06 world cup. We need that song to play in the stadium after every goal, not the one we have now
replace a song made specifically for our team with a pop/rock number?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)