J Stadium/Allianz (179 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Very very happy to see lots of people at the stadium.

Before we ever played our first game there I was quite nervous about attendances etc. With all that's been said about Juve and the city of Torino over the years..

But people are really going to the stadium and that's fantastic.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
I found this on another forum, it's two months old though:

"Juventus’ new stadium is already making a substantial financial difference to the Old Lady of Italian football.

The Bianconeri moved into their new home at the start of this season after playing at the smaller Stadio Olimpico in recent times.

Juve made €1.2m from ticket sales after last term’s first three home games against Sampdoria, Palermo and Cagliari.

This time around, they have collected €4.2m after their matches versus Parma, Bologna and Milan.

The Juventus Stadium holds 41,000 fans, whereas the Olimpico – where city rivals Torino still play – is only a 27,000 capacity arena.

At the present rate, Juve would bring home almost €27m by the end of the season – that would be around €15m more than in 2010-11."

Jul 1, 2010
That's just for ticket sales though. With the shopping mall, restaurants and the fact that we don't have to pay the city council millions per year to rent the stadium will bring us more million euros in revenue.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Always reminded me of Moggi :D

I just can't seem to get used to the idea of how amazing our new home is, just the feeling that no matter what happens we're gonna have that 12th player there having a great time.
Those silhouettes of Scirea and Platini is my favorite part, such a classy touch.
Hopefully Ale and Gigi will be added on the other side.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Honestly I don't mind of Torino use Juve Stadium for their games. Everything has a price :) Juve Stadium makes more money with people in it that laying empty. Rent ain't cheap either

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Honestly I don't mind of Torino use Juve Stadium for their games. Everything has a price :) Juve Stadium makes more money with people in it that laying empty. Rent ain't cheap either
Just NO. The only time I would accept it if we allowed Torino - Juve to be played at our venue, and 50-50 on ticket distribution. Otherwise they can fuck off, don't won't them disgracing our home with their shitty game, disgracing our seats, ruining the pitch and shit. What if there is a fight on the stands?

Anyway, I hope they never make it out of B.

Jul 1, 2010
Its OUR stadium, the Olimpico is all theirs.

Nevertheless, I hope they do buy the Olimpico from the city council, renovate it by bringing the stands closer to the pitch, replace white seats with dark red seats and rename it(Stadio Olimpico sucks as a name imo). This wouldn't cost too much and hopefully they'll have the founds to do it if they manage to stay in Serie A for 5+ years.

Serie A needs better stadiums and I'm all for them to renovate the Olimpico. We'll still beat them anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)