J Stadium/Allianz (173 Viewers)

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Wow, you've really pinpointed the big games haven't you?
Atleast I'm there, and not a internet fanboy. The big games are impossible to have tickets if your not living around Turin. Next season with a season ticket everythin is much easier. Each game at our stadium is something special, I dont mind the opponent.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Atleast I'm there, and not a internet fanboy. The big games are impossible to have tickets if your not living around Turin. Next season with a season ticket everythin is much easier. Each game at our stadium is something special, I dont mind the opponent.
Any idea how much a season ticket would cost there ?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I was joking. But yes, the new stadium seems to have changed the atmosphere against the smaller teams.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
That song they play pre-match is so cheesy it makes me cringe. Let the fans sing. How is some cheesy recorded song supposed to be intimidating or atmospheric? I wish the stadium would give the ultras a bit more freedom to run the show and make the curva a bit more colorful and I also hope that the top tier is eventually extended.

paoluzzo

Dec 7, 2008
That song they play pre-match is so cheesy it makes me cringe. Let the fans sing. How is some cheesy recorded song supposed to be intimidating or atmospheric? I wish the stadium would give the ultras a bit more freedom to run the show and make the curva a bit more colorful and I also hope that the top tier is eventually extended.

do you mean "thunderstruck" from Ac/Dc?

if so, yes it's very intimidating!! rock rules!:scarf:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Happens with almost every big club in Europe. The ultras sing along to the song as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)