J Stadium/Allianz (191 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
On that first photo I'm 99.9% sure the paneling has been photoshopped.......

Regardless it looks really nice. It's not got the wow factor of the allianz arena but it's 50x better than all the other Italian grounds

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Yeah actually, on closer inspection it does look photoshopped. Still gives a decent indication of what it should look like when its done

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
It's one of the best looking stadiums in the world. Hopefully will the atmosphere live up to that.

Just need to convince my girlfriend that Torino is just as great a city as Paris is and then I'm off to watch a couple of games this coming fall :touched:

Jun 7, 2003
It's one of the best looking stadiums in the world. Hopefully will the atmosphere live up to that.

Just need to convince my girlfriend that Torino is just as great a city as Paris is and then I'm off to watch a couple of games this coming fall :touched:
haha it isnt paris there is only a fucking museum or something like that. its not easy to convince other people that in turin there is more than juventus haha. anyway if you convinced her please tell me the secret.

Dec 27, 2003
haha it isnt paris there is only a fucking museum or something like that. its not easy to convince other people that in turin there is more than juventus haha. anyway if you convinced her please tell me the secret.
Wordinho lol lmao!

Tis just the Venaria Reale, Stupinigi or the Valentino there

Tis just a capital of Italian ergo world baroque pfff

Oh and sum fucking muzeum lol yeah, I think tis about Egypt or summat, competing with Berlin and London for most prestigious outside Cairo or sum shit lol

And sum other museum with cars in it vroooom and one bout Italian cinema inside da dome of da big pointy tower like

Sum story bout sum cloth the Jesus Christ been sweating in also, dunno lol

And some book fair the biggest in Italy i fink, and sum flea market da biggest in Yurop they say, tis called Balon or summat sounds like football lmao

Sum say da best food in italy is mebbe in turin and Pedmont also, but mebbe tis just the best north of the Po but still lol

These are sum things not much i kno i hope you can convince your g/f lemme kno haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 191)