J Stadium/Allianz (123 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
from the pics, I doubt it will be full ready before September, maybe it can be ready from the inside, but look to the outside, alot of work is needed, I wonder when it will be fully ready?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They said the museum will be ready this time next year. All the other external areas will prob be finished around the end of the year or beginning of next year.

There is no doubt that the stadium will be ready for the start of the season. As long as thats ready it's all good.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Football in the top levels in England is soulless. It has nothing to do with the fans in the stadiums, who are told to sit down and shut up or else get thrown out. The clubs get all their income from TV companies and sponsors. The only reason the clubs care about filling their stadiums is because it looks better for the TV viewers around the world. Waving plastic flags provided by the club and singing for 5 minutes a game while sitting down isn't an atmosphere. If Irish football ever went like that, I'd do all I could to stop it. If I failed, I'd stop going to matches.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Anyone know when will the oppening ceremony will be? I want to make it, will consider about it seriously. Would be great to be there.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
from the pics, I doubt it will be full ready before September, maybe it can be ready from the inside, but look to the outside, alot of work is needed, I wonder when it will be fully ready?
Anyone know when will the oppening ceremony will be? I want to make it, will consider about it seriously. Would be great to be there.

Structure will complete by end of June, They will Work on grass on July, And Opening will be in August.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Structure will complete by end of June, They will Work on grass on July, And Opening will be in August.
Thanx a lot. The day is not conformed yet? or who will we play?

I subscribed to Juventus member last week, but I am not going to check that ugly site, if you or anyone else know anything about this, please send me a PM, I will appreciate that, I am not much active here lately, I might miss the answer if it is a regular post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)