I've got my driving test on Sunday (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
It looks like I'll have some help, altho I didnt ask for it.

My instructor mentione me in front of one of his other students, and the guy said he knew my dad and that he knows me, altho as a kid. he also said he'd try to help me out a bit, make it easier to pass the test.
Check this: he's the chief of police :D
chief of police in bosnia also do part time job as a driving instuctor?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #63
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

chief of police in bosnia also do part time job as a driving instuctor?

Let me explain it. Here you have an instructor that teaches you how do drive, trains you etc. But, on the actual driving exam he isnt in the car. Instead, there are two guys from the traffic department of the police. This guy is their boss ;)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    I hope he didnt slap you in a dirty way, if you know what I mean :D

Just kidding mate :)

ya i think im goign to grow up troubled for the rest of my life :down:

no he was just really drunk and he slapped me in the face for no reason then hugged me

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #68
    Yeah. My instructor is always telling me to go faster, he says I drive too slow :groan:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #75
    Yep, I passed :)

Didnt take very long, I didnt drive for more than 10 minutes all in all, I just had to wait for a while.

I'll have my license in 2 weeks or so. Thanks for the support guys :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Congrats Z! :kiss:

why do u get it in 2 weeks though? Over here they print out a license card for you and you're on your way as soon as you pass the test :D

Then again, maybe it's better to let the excitement die down before letting a young driver behind the wheel of a car. I've actually heard of people having accidents as soon as they drive out of the motor registry :LOL:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    First I have to wait 3 or 4 days for the paper from the Police Department that I've passed, then I take that and go to the Post office, fill out some forms, get my picture taken, submit everyrhing to them and wait for 10 days for the license do be completed. It's one of those new licenses, digital photo, finger print info etc, cant get a fake one of those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)