I've got my driving test on Sunday (2 Viewers)

River

Jun 15, 2004
You sure added a bit of pressure by telling the whole forum about it :D I never told anyone when I had my test, I didnt want to have to tell everyone i failed. I didnt though so.

Anyways congrats and safe motoring:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
You sure added a bit of pressure by telling the whole forum about it :D I never told anyone when I had my test, I didnt want to have to tell everyone i failed. I didnt though so.
Hey, who knows, maybe Z failed but he's got too much pride to tell us :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
Speaking of driving. I almost ran over an old lady today. It was a friggin red man, but she walks anyway. Old people are stupid.

Jan 24, 2004
Straßenverkehrs-Ordnung (StVO)

I. Allgemeine Verkehrsregeln

§1 Grundregeln

(1) Die Teilnahme am Straßenverkehr erfordert ständige Vorsicht und gegenseitige Rücksicht.

(2) Jeder Verkehrsteilnehmer hat sich so zu verhalten, daß kein Anderer geschädigt, gefährdet oder mehr, als nach den Umständen unvermeidbar, behindert oder belästigt wird.

----

(1) The participance in road traffic demands permanet wariness and mutual regard. ;)

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Yep, I passed :)

Didnt take very long, I didnt drive for more than 10 minutes all in all, I just had to wait for a while.

I'll have my license in 2 weeks or so. Thanks for the support guys :)
congratulations!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i was about to ask how was it, but i see ppl congratulating.....so no need to ask :D

congrats Z :thumb: have fun.....dont brink and brive :p

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
I remember taking my first drivers test and it was hell!!!!

I drove to the DMV with my father and I chose to park as far away from all the other cars. The closest car to me was about 20 meters away. I came back out with the instructor and walked to my car. Two idiots parked right next to me!! I was so pissed. We got inside the car, put on our seatbelts, checked the signals, and the instructor told me to start.

I couldn't get of the parking spot. Those two idiots parked so close to me, I couldn't reverse and get out smoothly. To make a long story short, the instructor failed me without even moving an inch!!!! :fero::D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #97
    :D

Sorry mate, next time you should have a few bodyguards protecting your car, so noone can park near you. In fact, get some bodyguards that will run along around the car, like with the President of the US. :D

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
    I didn't do my test... My mom paid to a guy some money and he did all the work for me... haha I mean, I went to a place but I just gave to the person my documents... and then... they gave me my license

this country works of that way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)