Italy vs France, Euro 2000 Final, Full match (1 Viewer)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I still hate france till today because of that match man :D

i remember Toldo was at his best in those days -it was toldo right? lol- and Totti crying after the match

oh old days

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Imagine Italy lost the 2006 shootout too, my God I'd probably stop watching football... but fortunately it all went our way where it mattered the most ;)

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
I dunno if it's just me ; but there's a problem....

Halfway thru the downloading of the file (I use Flashget) the file gets stuck.... Even after 1000 retries ; the file won't go any further.... Have to quit and restart the download....

Is any1 else experiencing same difficulties ???:faq1:

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
are u in germany? i thought the connection there is one of the best in the world?
I am in Germany ; but I am using Wireless connection.... As u may know ; wireless connection is highly SUSCEPTIBLE to breakdowns ; depends heavily on number of peers sharing the connection ; signal strength is inversely proportional to distance ; lots of factors.... Plus I am using only a 16 Mbps connection... :melayyanandmessi:

SobatPadi

Apr 21, 2005
I am in Germany ; but I am using Wireless connection.... As u may know ; wireless connection is highly SUSCEPTIBLE to breakdowns ; depends heavily on number of peers sharing the connection ; signal strength is inversely proportional to distance ; lots of factors.... Plus I am using only a 16 Mbps connection... :melayyanandmessi:
upgrade ur notebook.. hehe

Oct 3, 2004
Actually I always wanted to hear it in Italian commentary. I heard that RaiUno cut the broadcast after a few seconds when TrezeGol struck...

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
Actually I always wanted to hear it in Italian commentary. I heard that RaiUno cut the broadcast after a few seconds when TrezeGol struck...
I saw the extra time (downloaded from here) ; the commentators literally stopped commenting after Trezegol scored :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)