Italy vs France, Euro 2000 Final, Full match (1 Viewer)

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
I contradict myself you obvious bias naive Italian lover? I will take my time and get back to you with proper facts you stereotype faggot. Because you obviously have no idea what you're talking.
You are only blind to say the French has a worse squad. I believe you would still the same if you base Italy and France now when France obviously have the better one.

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
I contradict myself you obvious bias naive Italian lover? I will take my time and get back to you with proper facts you stereotype faggot. Because you obviously have no idea what you're talking.
You are only blind to say the French has a worse squad. I believe you would still the same if you base Italy and France now when France obviously have the better one.
LOL what's wid the swearing, show some class motherfuckin' asssholee !!!

You bloody tosser of a person, u call some twats like Wiltord and Pires better than Totti and Alex ??? No wonder u must be living in a pile of garbage suckin' on ur sister's tits....

Why do u need time ; oh lemme guess ur other hand's in ur Mum's bra and ur brain's concentrating on her alone ??? Bloody wanker.... I have no idea what I am talking abt ???? First go and learn some English and some grammar while you're at it ; there's no such thing as worse squad ; it's either worser squad or a bad squad...

France have a better squad now ??? Why, because ur erstwhile long-lost lover Anelka is back u sad pathetic homophile ??? If France are soo fuckin' good, tell me something u retarded piece of shit, why did France lose home and away to Scotland and the only reason they even fuckin' qualified for the €uros is because Scotland lost to the Azzurri ???? What a freakin' bastard !!! Get off my face SOB !!!

Sorry abt the language ; but I can't stand hypocrite bastards.... That guy asked for it and he got it....

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
LOL what's wid the swearing, show some class motherfuckin' asssholee !!!

You bloody tosser of a person, u call some twats like Wiltord and Pires better than Totti and Alex ??? No wonder u must be living in a pile of garbage suckin' on ur sister's tits....

Why do u need time ; oh lemme guess ur other hand's in ur Mum's bra and ur brain's concentrating on her alone ??? Bloody wanker.... I have no idea what I am talking abt ???? First go and learn some English and some grammar while you're at it ; there's no such thing as worse squad ; it's either worser squad or a bad squad...

France have a better squad now ??? Why, because ur erstwhile long-lost lover Anelka is back u sad pathetic homophile ??? If France are soo fuckin' good, tell me something u retarded piece of shit, why did France lose home and away to Scotland and the only reason they even fuckin' qualified for the €uros is because Scotland lost to the Azzurri ???? What a freakin' bastard !!! Get off my face SOB !!!

Sorry abt the language ; but I can't stand hypocrite bastards.... That guy asked for it and he got it....
:lol: at the bold part. You talking to me? Go google "worser" my friend lol.

Anyways back to the main issue. Its almost disturbing for me to see you judgment of football. Thus calling you a bias fag is seriously normal.

Lets start off with Fabien Barthez. You said he once let a guy score from a cross which went between his legs. Please enlighten me on that occasion because I really have no idea about it. But you said he's a fucking moron. He has achieved 10x more than everything your precious Toldo has ever achieved. The youngest goalkeeper to win the CL in 1993/94 before Casillas beat him. Okay fine perhaps you were too young to watch the finals between Olympique Marseille and Milan that year. Watch it and tell me about Barthez again. He also holds the record of 10 clean sheets in the WC which even Buffon hasnt have. Explains his performance for France yet? Before Man Utd Barthez should be rated just as high as Buffon or Cech of today and you didn't know that and call him a retard who keeps commiting mistakes shows how much of an ignorant fool you are which base a person's quality on how you want to judge them.

Toldo on the other hand was only chosen because Buffon broke his hand. He has won 2 Coppa and thats it. So you say everyone with the determination will succeed. Just cause you're doing everything u can doesnt mean you are better than your opponent. And the fact that you're saying Toldo is good is just because he's playing for Italy. I'm pretty sure a judmental cunt as you would say he sucks when he plays for Inter. Fool.

And dude. Are you retarded or what? Read closely and understand what i said. The Italian defense are definitely better. But you mustn't disregard the France's defense. Or are you also saying they are retarded as well? Because this time around I would really love to laugh my ass off. Or perhaps you also don't know what the back 4 of France has achieved and what they are capable of? Erm, do you know who is Thuram? Lol.

Henry was bullcrap? Thats definitely another joke. Would you call Ben Arfa bullcrap now? Or even Benzema? Ok how about others like Hamsik? Huntelaar? Just because someone doesn't play for a big club they are shit? The only downside of his career was in Juventus and maybe currently at Barcelona. Try wikipedia-ing what Henry has done during his younger days and stop living in your own world. So judging someone who has a lapse in his career for 6 months determine all he has done beforehand. I guess you're the football expert here.

Dugarry meanwhile is one of the more special type of football player. Would you consider Cassano good? Their talents are debatable in many ways. I'm not surprised with someone who think Henry was bullcrap pre-2000 who doesnt know Dugarry. I believe if Del Piero is our legend, then Dugarry is Birmingham's legend.

Lets come to Totti. Tell me one time, just ONE time where he has changed something for the Azzurri. Tell me once where he has played like what he's capable of for Italy. I wouldn't even consider him an Italian player. His heart is never for the team. He's a Roma symbol but never an Italian symbol. So its just an any other ordinary night for this guy to do nothing against France.

You say Wiltord and Pires sucks. Seriously know your football before saying anything. Come back only when you have proper facts to back yourself up. I'm only laughing when you're talking with everything based on your retarded head.

I dont even want to touch on about the semis with you yet. It'll pretty much waste most of my time away so I suggest the next time you post something in here. Bring up some facts dude. And not about you not knowing Cristophe Dugarry

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
:lol: at the bold part. You talking to me? Go google "worser" my friend lol.

Anyways back to the main issue. Its almost disturbing for me to see you judgment of football. Thus calling you a bias fag is seriously normal.

Lets start off with Fabien Barthez. You said he once let a guy score from a cross which went between his legs. Please enlighten me on that occasion because I really have no idea about it. But you said he's a fucking moron. He has achieved 10x more than everything your precious Toldo has ever achieved. The youngest goalkeeper to win the CL in 1993/94 before Casillas beat him. Okay fine perhaps you were too young to watch the finals between Olympique Marseille and Milan that year. Watch it and tell me about Barthez again. He also holds the record of 10 clean sheets in the WC which even Buffon hasnt have. Explains his performance for France yet? Before Man Utd Barthez should be rated just as high as Buffon or Cech of today and you didn't know that and call him a retard who keeps commiting mistakes shows how much of an ignorant fool you are which base a person's quality on how you want to judge them.

Toldo on the other hand was only chosen because Buffon broke his hand. He has won 2 Coppa and thats it. So you say everyone with the determination will succeed. Just cause you're doing everything u can doesnt mean you are better than your opponent. And the fact that you're saying Toldo is good is just because he's playing for Italy. I'm pretty sure a judmental cunt as you would say he sucks when he plays for Inter. Fool.

And dude. Are you retarded or what? Read closely and understand what i said. The Italian defense are definitely better. But you mustn't disregard the France's defense. Or are you also saying they are retarded as well? Because this time around I would really love to laugh my ass off. Or perhaps you also don't know what the back 4 of France has achieved and what they are capable of? Erm, do you know who is Thuram? Lol.

Henry was bullcrap? Thats definitely another joke. Would you call Ben Arfa bullcrap now? Or even Benzema? Ok how about others like Hamsik? Huntelaar? Just because someone doesn't play for a big club they are shit? The only downside of his career was in Juventus and maybe currently at Barcelona. Try wikipedia-ing what Henry has done during his younger days and stop living in your own world. So judging someone who has a lapse in his career for 6 months determine all he has done beforehand. I guess you're the football expert here.

Dugarry meanwhile is one of the more special type of football player. Would you consider Cassano good? Their talents are debatable in many ways. I'm not surprised with someone who think Henry was bullcrap pre-2000 who doesnt know Dugarry. I believe if Del Piero is our legend, then Dugarry is Birmingham's legend.

Lets come to Totti. Tell me one time, just ONE time where he has changed something for the Azzurri. Tell me once where he has played like what he's capable of for Italy. I wouldn't even consider him an Italian player. His heart is never for the team. He's a Roma symbol but never an Italian symbol. So its just an any other ordinary night for this guy to do nothing against France.

You say Wiltord and Pires sucks. Seriously know your football before saying anything. Come back only when you have proper facts to back yourself up. I'm only laughing when you're talking with everything based on your retarded head.

I dont even want to touch on about the semis with you yet. It'll pretty much waste most of my time away so I suggest the next time you post something in here. Bring up some facts dude. And not about you not knowing Cristophe Dugarry
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/worser

Looking at all the collective mistakes in ur posts, I pity the school where u were schooled.... Oh I'm sorry, did u even go to school ??? Mistakes in each sentence are pathetically sad (if u don't know the difference between its and it's ; don't u use it Einstein....) My bad ; I assumed u did actually get an education ???

I was too young to know all that bull crap abt Barthez ??? Lemme guess u are 100 years old and an English pundit ??? Pfft !!!

Here's ur great Barthez and his great feats.... Watch them carefully, a great GK like him comes once in 100 years.... Watch all of these :

Zoff won a WC when he was 40.... Fans, critics and pundits all agree that Buffon with his impeccable record will soon become the best ever, even surpassing the great Lev Yashin.... How do I know of Yashin ???? Was I born back then ??? No actually humans have brains ; they can read and watch of times gone by.... I think u are an exception to this rule.... Since u conclusively and repeatedly prove u have no brains....

You wanna judge a player based on the trophies he won ??? A guy named Karembeu won a WC with France, yet Maldini and Baggio never won a WC.... Barthez has 2 CLs but Buffon has never won even 1 ; so Buffon is inferior to Barthez ??? Really I said before too, how do u not fall on ur head ???

You wanna talk abt the word legend ??? Do u know how easily twats like u abuse that word ??? Legends are John Charles, Di Stefano, Puskas, Platini, Beckenbauer, Maradona, Platini, Maldini, Del Piero, Zidane.... They have done stuff which normal players can't even think of.... Cassano, Dugarry, Totti, they maybe gods for their :gsol: "amazing" :gsol: clubs, but they have nothing on them to merit being immortalized.... Except for maybe Lesbo fanatics who can't be arsed to actually look the other way....

I never said France was not good in 2000, or aren't now.... But they aren't Italy or rather Azzurri, we are 4 time WC champions.... We have produced the best in the world in all positions, Buffon / Zoff, Maldini / Scirea, Baggio / Alex.... The list can go on and on....

Totti I feel has always sought himself to be extra-special, but how many guys in this world can actually come back to play for their national team within 6 months of a broken (shattered) metatarsal and risk their careers ?? Totti was like 29 at that time, he could've said no but he said YES.... That takes a lotta courage and a lotta heart.... For that reason, I am proud that Totti is actually an Italian.... You wouldn't understand that, as u are too pre-occupied lickin' Dugarry's ass....

Wiltord and Pires, tell me something they really did worthwhile in their lives ??? Like what Trezeguet did in Euro 2000, the golden goal ??? Or Zidane did in 98 and 8 years later at the ripe old age of 34 when he had retired ; in 2006 ??? Do u wanna tell me that Wiltord and Pires actually did something or they just made up the numbers ??? Wiltord's contribution in the WC -- one penalty.... Pires didn't even play.... Kiss that u freakin' fool !!!

I have pretty much banged ur worthless piece of ass both ways inside out.... Now have a bit of dignity, accept that u're the biased prick in here who won't look at the other side of things.... And do this much, get on ur knees and repeat this : I am a worthless piece of shit, I am a Lesbo....

Have a fuckin' great day !!:eyebrows:

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
I'm seriously having the time of my life reading you post. Its just so funny. OMG somebody tell this guy the meaning of "worser" is worse and "worser" is actually used in some regional dialects and is considered a nonstandard. You actually looked it up and failed to notice the word "NONSTANDARD" in your link beside "adverb". I don't mean to irritate you but you are pretty much literally embarrassing yourself. To save time I really dont care much about putting a ' here or a "SPACE" there when I type. I know my English is not perfect. But I dont act like a genius trying to point everyone else's flaws. 1st try to correct yourself mate.

Don't give me Barthez blunders. Watch it again. They are Man Utd matches. Read my previous post. Pre-Man Utd stuff. You're trying to tell me his records in the world cup counted for nothing. You're telling me he won IFFHS World GK of the Year in 2000 counts for nothing. Best GK in Europe 1998 and 2000 for nothing. You're telling me that you analyse better than UEFA. And for the last time I am not talking about Man Utd days!!! Stop making me repeat myself..

So now we are not talking about trophies. I'm talking about feats. Barthez was one of the greatest before he signed for Man Utd. BEFORE! Not after lol. Read my post seriously because I do the same for yours and you keep disappointing me by making insignificant points in this debate. You can curse all you like at me but seriously, I hope you can prove your point.

So ok, Totti has injuries. You're using that to say he couldn't perform. Yea he couldn't perform. Thats why Italy lost. I'm not questioning his abilities. I'm saying he can't play for Italy. He's not Italy's type. Erm... Let me get this straight. He's 31 now. I didn't realise Euro2000 was 2 years ago. So when a player cant perform for Italy, I guess there's a weak link there. You still questioning the defeat? So now are you blaming luck or Totti?

We are still talking about the match aren't we? So okay, tactical wise. France outclassed Italy. That's what I've been meaning in the 1st place but you kept going on about the players capability. Fine, I try to explain to you here. Wiltord and Pires. Wiltord was the then Arsenal record signing for a reason. 22 goals for Bordeaux in 98/99. French footballer of the year 1999. He was a goal scoring machine. We are talking about pre 2000 so I dont even have to say what he achieved in Arsenal. He was great.

Pires was an instrumental part of Arsenal during his days. Never achieved anything outstanding but lets take note of some important parts of his days. Try looking up his solo goal against Lazio 2000 Champions League and you'll pretty much know what he's capable of. Pre 2000 he was also instrumental and played a heavy part on Marseille's league title challenge and missed by one point. 2000 was a stepping stone to his awesome career later where he won Légion d'Honneur, Football Writers' Association's Footballer of the Year, FA Premier League Highest assist 2001/2002, FIFA Confederation Cup Golden Ball award, and FA Premier League Top goalscoring midfielder.

Wiltord has 26 goals for France, capped 92 times. Pires has 14 goals, 79 caps. If you dont think that's an awesome career Internationally then I don't know what is.
So still think France is no good those days? I suppose Zimbabwe can even win the World Cup if these competitions are based on your so called "luck" assessments. France of today is no good? Guess who's not playing in the 1st team? Benzema, Ben Arfa, Clichy, Sagna, Flamini, Mexes and many more. Its just scary. Or you're still in denial?

BTW dude, hope you would re-read my previous post and reply accordingly to what I'm trying to debate about. And this post which parts are bold especially. Plus for you information, I am an Italian fan. I try not to be bias at times. Just trying to state the obvious. And you're just being ignorant as usual. Ask the moderators where I got my vcash. WC final 2006 Italy my friend. Lol.

Looking forward to your next post although hopefully you will give me something that's worth my time or don't expect a reply.

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
Worser maybe nonstandard, but is that the same as not being used at all ??? WOW maybe u invented English language "But then again, Netherlands already played better than Italy in the semis and they've lost too." <<<< tell me which tense and how correct this is Prof. Merriam-Webster :gsol: ??? :rofl: Sorry MATE, I am not from a faggot English town.... I am actually a regular guy who doesn't say "aaayyyy" and who toasts a foul with a mug of beer.... I am regular, not a fag....

You seriously need specs or u need a life.... THAT CROSS FROM THE RIGHT WHICH HE LET IN WAS IN :crazy: FRANCE :crazy: !!!!!!!! THAT COMMENTATOR IS FRENCH !!!!!! HOW CAN U POSSIBLY MISS THAT ???? Now u see why I call u a full-blown retard ???

Pre-2000 days ; post 2000.... Does a person's class drop so low that he starts making mistakes like those ??? (the cross from the right ???).... And all that in a matter of 1-2 years ???? Pre-2000 he may have committed a lotta blunders as well ; who knows.... I always say "form is temporary, class is permanent".... I can understand he maybe committed some howlers sometimes ; but for several years now ??? Did u know during one of his matches pre-2006 the coach (due to his abysmal class) subbed him less than 45 mins from the start ??? Would that happen to Buffon ??? Lemme tell u what, let Buffon's one leg be plastered ; his left hand holding a crutch to help him stand ; his head bandaged due to an injury, yet no coach would hesitate in putting Buffon in.... Barthez with 4 arms wouldn't be able to do what Gigi does with his pinky.... Pfftt !!!

Seriously u need to check in to a rehab for ppl with no brains.... All u wanna do in here is flame me and instigate a fellow member and act pretentious as if the whole world revolves around u.... If u even knew what I was even talking abt ; I meant at WORLD CUP 2006.... I said Totti suffered a career-threatening injury less than 6 months before the WC.... Alex still has got more talent than Totti, yet Lippi chose to mould his WC 2006 team around Totti, NOT ALEX, Totti.... Maybe u know better than a Coach who has won every trophy imagineable ; please go and coach and win everything mr. head-up-self-ass.... :claire:

Mexes isn't in and that's scary ???? Did u see Mexes and Chivu (the Romanian Gladiator for Roma) in that 7-1 mauling at Old Trafford in 2007 (I have to mention everything seeing how u confuse every word with Euro 2000) ??? Did u see his awful defending ??? A defender uses his awareness and positioning to outwit attackers, positioning, what's that ??? You wanna talk abt Benzema ??? How abt the players we have who are not playing for us because our retarded coach can't be arsed to look the other way ??? Rossi, 21, a Man U derelict who has been playing extremely well after recovering from injury, doesn't get in because Donadoni loves Milanese players only.... And as I said before, read my posts carefully u moron.... I never said France was not good in 2000, or aren't now.... But they aren't Italy or rather Azzurri, we are 4 time WC champions.... We have produced the best in the world in all positions, Buffon / Zoff, Maldini / Scirea, Baggio / Alex.... The list can go on and on.... If u dun understand my stance, then I can't help u, maybe a specialist who charges 200 € an hour can....

I dun give a rat's ass if u are an Italian fan or a Les Bo.... If u are indeed an Italian fan ; u'd appreciate the quality of ur opponents (like I said above for the 2nd time) but u'd stick to loving ur own team.... No matter the internal conflicts or problems, u have to stick together.... Something, being a :gsol: fan :gsol: u still have to learn....

Anyway ; u have ur opinions, I have mine.... I am what most would call an ULTRA, but I am not the violent kind, I am open to facts and if I find I am wrong I would be the first to put up my hand to say that I am.... But not every1 can appreciate that, least of all you.... Have better things to do than come in here all the time and scrap my foot off of ur ass....

You win, u're the Meister, u're GOD.... Shove it....:pimp:

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Great. This time around I'm not laughing so much. Now you're beginning to sound like something and not throwing off-topic facts around.

Excuse me, Barthez signed for Nantes in 2006. Here I question your information. The fact that you would even say things which you are not even sure about. And you're insulting me for that. Unfortunately Barthez did sank a fall in his form. About class etc like you said. Maybe he didnt have. We stick to topic. In 2000 he had his form. He was everything a goalkeeper needs to have. He was at his best at that time. I see you try so hard to justify yourself but you keep missing the point.

The point is France was better than Italy no matter what players Italy has in the 2000 finals. Tactical wise. Form. And look here dude, face the truth. Even Buffon has commited blunders before. Stop being bias on everything.

My bad on reading wrongly. Concerning you saying France is bad. Okay, sorry bout that. Anyways, if I got it right. You were also the one who told me the greats of the world who didnt win much. Maldini and Baggio who never won the WC before right? Well guess what? Holland and Spain has never won the WC before neither. Are you gonna say Italy is ALWAYS better than them because Italy has won it 4 times. Others who haven't won as much are automatically qualified as worse than Italy. Every country has his own legends. Who dares to say who is better than the other? Except those who lives in denial and believes in loving one thing and that is forever the best. No point for me to state the France legends. I expect you to know at least some.

The way you express about Totti fails to enlighten others if you didnt notice. Thus its obvious I would misinterpret. However you're trying to say here is that he has guts and the determination to play for Italy. Well i would say to him, if he wants to play for Italy then play properly. And not doing nonsense like spitting and abusing others etc. We're talking about 2000 France Italy right? How about comparing Totti to Zidane?

You touched 2006 WC Totti. I was unable to see much contribution from him unfortunately. He's the only forward in Italy that scored through a penalty.

You keep throwing insults at me over and over again. If you would cut the ignorant insults I suppose your post would be shorter and is faster for me to read. Because I'm not interested in those unnecessary points. Clearly you feel insulted comparing your meaningless post to mine and thus had to resort to foul mouthing me. I'm cool with it. Every insult you throw at me could basically even aimed at yourself. And still you call me a retard. Lol. Try again.

PS: I repeat, my English is not perfect. However I dont go around trying to point everyone else's flaws. 1st try to correct yourself :disagree:

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
Great. This time around I'm not laughing so much. Now you're beginning to sound like something and not throwing off-topic facts around.

Excuse me, Barthez signed for Nantes in 2006. Here I question your information. The fact that you would even say things which you are not even sure about. And you're insulting me for that. Unfortunately Barthez did sank a fall in his form. About class etc like you said. Maybe he didnt have. We stick to topic. In 2000 he had his form. He was everything a goalkeeper needs to have. He was at his best at that time. I see you try so hard to justify yourself but you keep missing the point.

The point is France was better than Italy no matter what players Italy has in the 2000 finals. Tactical wise. Form. And look here dude, face the truth. Even Buffon has commited blunders before. Stop being bias on everything.

My bad on reading wrongly. Concerning you saying France is bad. Okay, sorry bout that. Anyways, if I got it right. You were also the one who told me the greats of the world who didnt win much. Maldini and Baggio who never won the WC before right? Well guess what? Holland and Spain has never won the WC before neither. Are you gonna say Italy is ALWAYS better than them because Italy has won it 4 times. Others who haven't won as much are automatically qualified as worse than Italy. Every country has his own legends. Who dares to say who is better than the other? Except those who lives in denial and believes in loving one thing and that is forever the best. No point for me to state the France legends. I expect you to know at least some.

The way you express about Totti fails to enlighten others if you didnt notice. Thus its obvious I would misinterpret. However you're trying to say here is that he has guts and the determination to play for Italy. Well i would say to him, if he wants to play for Italy then play properly. And not doing nonsense like spitting and abusing others etc. We're talking about 2000 France Italy right? How about comparing Totti to Zidane?

You touched 2006 WC Totti. I was unable to see much contribution from him unfortunately. He's the only forward in Italy that scored through a penalty.

You keep throwing insults at me over and over again. If you would cut the ignorant insults I suppose your post would be shorter and is faster for me to read. Because I'm not interested in those unnecessary points. Clearly you feel insulted comparing your meaningless post to mine and thus had to resort to foul mouthing me. I'm cool with it. Every insult you throw at me could basically even aimed at yourself. And still you call me a retard. Lol. Try again.

PS: I repeat, my English is not perfect. However I dont go around trying to point everyone else's flaws. 1st try to correct yourself :disagree:
First get that retarded nonsensical attitude off and get out and start living a little.... As I said ; acting supercilious doesn't work.... Well, atleast not for you....

Barthez may have been good in €uro 2000 ; but puh-lease gimme a break abt the Barthez vs Buffon comparison.... Ok u wanna talk facts, show me some astoundingly idiotic blunders by Buffon (like those of Barthez) which he's made.... Scan all the files everywhere ; there's NOTHING u'll find which can match that of the great :crazy: Barthez....

As I said ; talent is not just given to Italians.... There are a lotta talented players in lots of countries.... But Spain and England are just arrogant and pitiful in their manners and show-boating style.... Before each major tournament these 2 teams, buoyed by their home-grown pundits declare themselves the world's best.... And at the end of the tournament ; they are left with :gsol: shit :gsol:.... Azzurri have on the other hand proven that when the chips are down, when the going gets tough, THEY GET GOING (1982 and 2006, not to mention 1934 when Mussolini threatened the then Azzurri players that they would DIE if they didn't win the Tournament).... That's why Azzurri is special, WE ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST !!!!!!!!! :weee: :vinny:

Last time, I said I have never said I liked Totti.... I always thought he acted as if he was a gift to Italy, that the Azzurri never existed before he came along.... But the sacrifice he made and the pain he went through in order to make it to WC 2006 was something special.... Totti's spitting incident ??? Zidane has done the same not just 1 time but like 3-4 times ; would u say any less of Zidane ??? Then why the double standard ???

And as I said ; when u find fault wid me ; point it out.... I will be the 1st to thank you....

P.S. : When I insult you, I am insulting myself ??? Why ; because one's enemy is a mirror of oneself ??? Really ??? WOW :crazy:

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
First get that retarded nonsensical attitude off and get out and start living a little.... As I said ; acting supercilious doesn't work.... Well, atleast not for you....

Barthez may have been good in €uro 2000 ; but puh-lease gimme a break abt the Barthez vs Buffon comparison.... Ok u wanna talk facts, show me some astoundingly idiotic blunders by Buffon (like those of Barthez) which he's made.... Scan all the files everywhere ; there's NOTHING u'll find which can match that of the great :crazy: Barthez....

As I said ; talent is not just given to Italians.... There are a lotta talented players in lots of countries.... But Spain and England are just arrogant and pitiful in their manners and show-boating style.... Before each major tournament these 2 teams, buoyed by their home-grown pundits declare themselves the world's best.... And at the end of the tournament ; they are left with :gsol: shit :gsol:.... Azzurri have on the other hand proven that when the chips are down, when the going gets tough, THEY GET GOING (1982 and 2006, not to mention 1934 when Mussolini threatened the then Azzurri players that they would DIE if they didn't win the Tournament).... That's why Azzurri is special, WE ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST !!!!!!!!! :weee: :vinny:

Last time, I said I have never said I liked Totti.... I always thought he acted as if he was a gift to Italy, that the Azzurri never existed before he came along.... But the sacrifice he made and the pain he went through in order to make it to WC 2006 was something special.... Totti's spitting incident ??? Zidane has done the same not just 1 time but like 3-4 times ; would u say any less of Zidane ??? Then why the double standard ???

And as I said ; when u find fault wid me ; point it out.... I will be the 1st to thank you....

P.S. : When I insult you, I am insulting myself ??? Why ; because one's enemy is a mirror of oneself ??? Really ??? WOW :crazy:
Not good enough. You can find answers to this post from my previous ones. You're ignoring the fact we are talking about the Euro 2000 final match. You were questioning about why Italy lost. I've told you everything. You still fail to show me why Italy should have won that match. Tactically outclassed by France. The French players were definitely more decorated than the Italians. Zidane has done marvels for France despite his attitude. Totti didn't.

You can say all you want about admitting mistakes. I fail to notice that in you. Fact that your challenge in every post was pretty much not less than pathetic. I stick around this thread because the forums is about opinions. Basically when someone admits he is an Ultra supposedly a true fan makes me want to laugh. You're questioning how much of a fan I am. You think you're more of a fan of Italy than me. Suit yourself. I don't think you've even attended any of their games in your life. Although that won't prove much but dont go around saying you're more of a fan than anyone else. Noone should be entitled to judge that themselves.

I am a fan of Juventus and Italy but I wont say they deserve to win everything in this world simply because I personally thinks they are the best.

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
Not good enough. You can find answers to this post from my previous ones. You're ignoring the fact we are talking about the Euro 2000 final match. You were questioning about why Italy lost. I've told you everything. You still fail to show me why Italy should have won that match. Tactically outclassed by France. The French players were definitely more decorated than the Italians. Zidane has done marvels for France despite his attitude. Totti didn't.

You can say all you want about admitting mistakes. I fail to notice that in you. Fact that your challenge in every post was pretty much not less than pathetic. I stick around this thread because the forums is about opinions. Basically when someone admits he is an Ultra supposedly a true fan makes me want to laugh. You're questioning how much of a fan I am. You think you're more of a fan of Italy than me. Suit yourself. I don't think you've even attended any of their games in your life. Although that won't prove much but dont go around saying you're more of a fan than anyone else. Noone should be entitled to judge that themselves.

I am a fan of Juventus and Italy but I wont say they deserve to win everything in this world simply because I personally thinks they are the best.
You are a wall.... Even if God came and talked to you, you would say he is an idiot.... I am glad I call myself an Ultra, so I can really handle ppl like you....

No more comments, you rock, you are the Meister.... Sieg Heil !!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
You're funny.... Except you're not....:melayyanandmessi:

The Sissoko Avtar looks very good on you btw ; shows ur class.... :bow:
Yes, my avatar shows my class as I was one of the few people here who supported Sissoko and welcomed him here knowing that he will be a huge hit which he now is. Thus you are seeing the newly founded Sissoko lovers bandwagon which everyone jumped on as soon as they realised they were wrong.

As for you son, I have been reading your comments for some time. You are a waste of time, no one takes you seriously and no one likes you. You're a biased, blind, hateful, uncivilised douchebag and for the record, that guy IlDivinCodino just owned you. That kind of Azzurri fans I respect.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Finally...... Someone else posts here. I've had enough of this shit with an ignorant person who lives in denial. Was kinda hoping some more regular guys would come and back me up in here. This dude just won't listen.

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
Yes, my avatar shows my class as I was one of the few people here who supported Sissoko and welcomed him here knowing that he will be a huge hit which he now is. Thus you are seeing the newly founded Sissoko lovers bandwagon which everyone jumped on as soon as they realised they were wrong.

As for you son, I have been reading your comments for some time. You are a waste of time, no one takes you seriously and no one likes you. You're a biased, blind, hateful, uncivilised douchebag and for the record, that guy IlDivinCodino just owned you. That kind of Azzurri fans I respect.
Just because u say so so he owned me ??? Hahahahahahaha get a life !!

Read his posts carefully.... In one of his posts he said "I am sorry I understand".... If I was wrong I would have said the same.... IF I was wrong.... That piece of shit didn't say anything which made sense ; he rates Barthez better than Buffon and the French back 4 better than the Italian one....

The only reason I am gonna stop responding to that piece of garbage is because he makes no sense.... Inspite of me saying that I believe that the French were good too and perhaps as good as the Azzurri in 2000 ; his brain comprehends it as "No one better than the Azzurri"....

And btw great of u showing ur class in here around a month after the whole topic started.... Wow must've taken u like a month to learn all that swearing.... Good for you !!! :D

Yea right ; he sure is an :gsol: Azzurri :gsol: fan !!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
whatthefuckisgoingonhere?

Raj-quit it or find yourdelf on vacation

ilDivino-chill out and please put each other on your ignore lists

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)