Italy-Stadium projects and developments (4 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
and not like by us wishing them to weaken they will in fact weaken.
There will always be 3 super clubs in Serie A, no matter what, but I will wish for every advantage over them we can get. Profits from a privately owned stadium being first in the list.

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The old "Milan and Inter winning is good for Italian football" line :lol:

Pity those two disgusting clubs didnt think twice or care about having us relegated and stealing our titles off us. Fuck them, their fans (besides acmilan ;p), their presidents, their players and everything associated with their shitty clubs...they can all get fucked.
:tup:

Couldn't say it better, screw both Milan garbage clubs. Hope they born in hell.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Seen a thing on the Juve fb page that said more than 10,000 people have went on the stadium tour since it opened less than 2 months ago..€€€€ :D

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Over the next year our stadium tour will bring in some nice change for us, not to mention all the money spent in the Juve store etc :D

Giova21

luca6permi#1
Dec 20, 2011
Oh FFS who are you guys kidding?
yeah sure, when Moratti and co were in the process of ruining us I'm sure all Milan fans were like "oh darn, it's just not the same without Juventus". I don't see anyone at Milan not celebrating their last title because there literally was no one to compete with in 2010-11 season.

I don't care one bit if Juventus becomes a Bayern of Italy (hell we used to be even more than them), I don't care if Serie A becomes La Liga, why should I? The easier it is for us in the league (which it never is because everyone brings their A game when facing us, because everyone hates us), the easier would it be for us in Europe.

Amici di nessuno!
Actually I was saying exactly this, the league isn't the same without Juventus. I don't want them to win anything but it just doesn't look right without them there.

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #175
    Aurelio De Laurentiis and Napoli's mayor Luigi De Magistris, the men who called off our game at the San Paolo because of a calamitous flood, will present on Saturday Napoli's project for a new stadium.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Aurelio De Laurentiis and Napoli's mayor Luigi De Magistris, the men who called off our game at the San Paolo because of a calamitous flood, will present on Saturday Napoli's project for a new stadium.
    have they made it clear if it would be a renovated SP or a completely new stadium? if the latter, a privately or publicly owned one?

OP
    Trequartista
    Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #179
    have they made it clear if it would be a renovated SP or a completely new stadium? if the latter, a privately or publicly owned one?
    It isn't very clear at the moment, we'll know more on Saturday.

A mere renovation of the San Paolo(with removal of atheltic track) would still be better than nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)