Italian thread (3 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
talk with myself!!
why dont post again.need to contribute!
perfavore, non andartene!" Augurandomi di rivederla presto.non vedo l'ora di vederti (amanti/amici), non faccio altro che pensare a quando ti vedrò

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Ho 21 anni e il mio hobby preferite è calcio. La faccio quasi .Vorrei migliorare il mio italiano.Vorrei migliorare il mio italiano. L’ho cominciato ad imparare

i find a course that makes it quick and easy to help me learn to speak italy. Rosetta Stone Italian is the best packege for learn italy.From more than a couples of weeks i was thinking on to which book to buy.I went through many books and android apps and then finally this best package.The package are designed with words and phrases and audio.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i learn new words today

I would've like to have seen you just once = Ma, avrei voluto vederti almeno una volta
I hope to see you the next time you are in ToriN =Spero di vederti la prossima volta che sei a ToriN
Dear Buffon, I am glad to have the pleasure of your training in Torin = Caro Buffon, sono lieto di avere il piacere della vostra formazione in Torin
Once again, you can rely on juve fans support= Ancora una volta potrà contare sul juve fans appoggio.

grazie , relativo all'utilizzo della Library Juventus, il nuovo canale potrà contare su

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I have learned sentences during chatting in italian room.I am constantly amazed at the new things.but i make horrible mistakes!! :crazy: i’ve just started to speak and write in italy.i am poor in italy.i think you have good italian.If you don't mind can you help me. i feel difficult to follow..so i bought some italian movie CDs with subtitle im watching...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)