Italian club’s fans with good Juve relationship. (1 Viewer)

Silvers

Sep 3, 2006
Obviously we are the most hated team in Italy because of jealousy... and have a lot of big rivalries; Inter, Fiorentina, Torino, AC Milan, Roma...

The only Italian team I've ever read that Juve had friendships with was Piacenza.

Just out of curiosity, what about other teams historically?... Napoli, Palermo, Parma, Lazio, Sampdoria, etc?

(PS - I'm not a newbie to Juve... have supported them since I was in single figures.. I just hadn't paid much attention to this)

Buy on AliExpress.com

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
not sure but mybe Siena and Ascoli :D, I dont think we see eye to eye with Napoli and Parma
we only send players to those clubs, in Italy we have no friends , our only friends are outside of Italy, in Poland fans of Legia Warszava, and in Holland ADO Den Haag

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know it sounds strange but i think a.c. milan and juve have maybe always been rivals but relations have usually been good between fans and players as we share a great common hatred of inter

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i know we have a good relationship with fc den haag and i think it is legia warsaw or wisla krakow due to alot of polish supporters

OP
Silvers

Silvers

Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    Yep... what Jacques said, apart from I was 7 years old when first started supporting Juve.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Outside of Italy there's always been a friendship with Leeds United, ever since the transfer of John Charles. Friendly games have been played, the clubs have met eachother in the old Fair's Cup (UEFA Cup) final and last season the Leeds-manager was invited down to Turin to inspect some of the training sessions under Capello. When Charles died the clubs exchanged words of kinship and showed solidarity. The player was honored by both clubs. His coffin was in Turin first and then it was brought to Leeds, where the player always considered home. Charles' hearse did a "lap of honor" on the Elland Road pitch. Also, the clubs share a fellow vicious hatred towards AC Milan (Leeds hate them for fixing the Super Cup final of 1973, a case Milan was busted for and hardcore Milanisti know about - still, doesn't change anything) and we hate them for ... just being the filthy buggers they are :D

I've always had a soft spot for Leeds United. The club is a great friend of Juventus FC.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
    Ajax Amsterdam. We have good relations with them considering the transfers of Davids (there are more, my memory is simply poor) and recently Grygera.

Maybe not an ally but definately a good friend. :pint:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    I know it sounds strange but i think a.c. milan and juve have maybe always been rivals but relations have usually been good between fans and players as we share a great common hatred of inter
    To me, I don't like Milan but I don't hate them. I've detested Inter since the last summer after I became sure that Moratti has a hand in the Calcipoli. :yuck:

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
    I like Milan as a friend. They seem to be a very loving and peaceful club. I don't have anything against them.

Juventus and Milan are good friends. Otherwise they wouldn't have loaned us Abbiati after Kaka injured Buffon in the pre-season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)