Italian club’s fans with good Juve relationship. (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
P.A.O.K. from Greece shares more than the same colours with Juve,
there was an unofficial treaty five years ago, we borrowed them 2 players IIRC, cause we were interested on some players,
but finally we exchanged nothing more than info on some teams/players...

I ve heard that Bari+Palermo host many Juve fans buth the clubs are another history,
we have to make a dif between the fans attitude and official FCs attitude,
Inter is anti-Juve to the core, while Fiorentina's officials wouldnt hesitate to do bussiness with us,
friendships+alliances come and go with the years...

Buy on AliExpress.com

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
I like Milan as a friend. They seem to be a very loving and peaceful club. I don't have anything against them.

Juventus and Milan are good friends. Otherwise they wouldn't have loaned us Abbiati after Kaka injured Buffon in the pre-season.
:disagree: are you a Juventus or Milan merda fan?

P.A.O.K. from Greece shares more than the same colours with Juve,
there was an unofficial treaty five years ago, we borrowed them 2 players IIRC, cause we were interested on some players,
but finally we exchanged nothing more than info on some teams/players...

I ve heard that Bari+Palermo host many Juve fans buth the clubs are another history,
we have to make a dif between the fans attitude and official FCs attitude,
Inter is anti-Juve to the core, while Fiorentina's officials wouldnt hesitate to do bussiness with us,
friendships+alliances come and go with the years...
:agree:

we have NO friends among other supporter groups in Italy and thats a fact,like i wrote in my previous post our only friends are from Legia Warszava and ADO Den Haag, you can even see some of their banners when Juve plays.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
inter: - I've despised them ever since I started watching Italian football. Their management were clearly of low calibre :pumpkin: & their players footballing standards were disgustingly low! :yuck:
Milan: - Although I say I hate them, it's really Berlusconi, Galliani etc. that I hate. Some of their players I like. Their standards are much better than inter.
Roma: - I like some of the players, but I don't like their "fans". They clearly hate us & are :)sick:) more anti-Juve than pro-Roma. Their fans have been a disgrace to Italian football - for years they have caused trouble. Although with idiots like Totti assaulting opponents, spitting, kicking etc., they don't exactly have a good role model. :wallbang:
Fiorentina: - I don't hate La Viola. I don't think their team hates ours: its their fans that hate us. And why is that? We won a game years ago & they lost out, and we bought Roberto Baggio. A bit infantile, since both events were years ago!
Torino: - The local rivals! To the teams, it's just rivalry. To the fans, it's war! I don't hate Torino. When they play, my attitude is I want Juve to win, but I don't hate them. Last season, I watched serie B & actually rooted for Torino to win a place to serie A, because I would get to see Juve - Torino matches (which I would want Juve to win). However, moratti's dirty work deprived me of that. :angry2:
Do we have any friends? I think team-wise we may have a few, but they're not "best friends" As far as fans go - we have none! Of that I'm certain!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Here's an old article. I think we have some friends :p

Swans ask Juventus favour

Swansea City have invited Italian giants Juventus to help open the club's new White Rock stadium.

A letter to the Turin club has asked them to provide the first opposition at the Swans' new home in Morfa.

Juventus will also be invited to help unveil a statue to Swansea-born former Juve player John Charles, who died earlier this year.

"There's no guarantee they'll provide a team, but if you don't ask you don't get," said director David Morgan.

"There are so many clubs we could have invited, but with the recent death of John Charles and the statue being erected outside the stadium - and the high regard in which he was held at Juventus - we decided to invite them.

"It would be a fitting tribute to John to have this match - although he never played for the senior team he is recognised as being a Jack through-and-through."

The 20,000-seater White Rock will replace the Vetch Field at the start of the 2005/2006 season as Swansea's ground.

The football club will share with the Ospreys regional rugby team, who curently play at Neath's Gnoll and Swansea's St Helens grounds.

Story from BBC SPORT:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/sport2/hi/football/teams/s/swansea_city/3714523.stm

Published: 2004/05/14 11:54:23 GMT

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
inter: - I've despised them ever since I started watching Italian football. Their management were clearly of low calibre :pumpkin: & their players footballing standards were disgustingly low! :yuck:
Milan: - Although I say I hate them, it's really Berlusconi, Galliani etc. that I hate. Some of their players I like. Their standards are much better than inter.
Roma: - I like some of the players, but I don't like their "fans". They clearly hate us & are :)sick:) more anti-Juve than pro-Roma. Their fans have been a disgrace to Italian football - for years they have caused trouble. Although with idiots like Totti assaulting opponents, spitting, kicking etc., they don't exactly have a good role model. :wallbang:
Fiorentina: - I don't hate La Viola. I don't think their team hates ours: its their fans that hate us. And why is that? We won a game years ago & they lost out, and we bought Roberto Baggio. A bit infantile, since both events were years ago!
Torino: - The local rivals! To the teams, it's just rivalry. To the fans, it's war! I don't hate Torino. When they play, my attitude is I want Juve to win, but I don't hate them. Last season, I watched serie B & actually rooted for Torino to win a place to serie A, because I would get to see Juve - Torino matches (which I would want Juve to win). However, moratti's dirty work deprived me of that. :angry2:
Do we have any friends? I think team-wise we may have a few, but they're not "best friends" As far as fans go - we have none! Of that I'm certain!
good post angelal :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)