italia vs Czech Republic(22/06/2006) (8 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Jeeks said:
If I were Lippi I would play:

Buffon
Oddo Nesta Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Gattusso Pirlo
Del Piero
Toni Inzaghi

Any other lineup will see the Italians suffering.

right now i would agree because as much people want to see del piero play over totti, right now he deserves it. whenever totti plays u can tell in the first 20 minutes if it will be a good or a bad game for him. He committed a foul and got a yellow card and didn't look to even be involved in the game. Del piero came on and provided instant movement. My only concern is playing gilla over inzaghi because inzaghi is more of a late goal scorer and a dramtic guy :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jeeks said:
If I were Lippi I would play:

Buffon
Oddo Nesta Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Gattusso Pirlo
Del Piero
Toni Inzaghi

Any other lineup will see the Italians suffering.
You can discuss whether or not Gilardino should play instead of Inzaghi, but other than Lippi hasn't gotten any other options than that formation. Del Piero is clearly more dangerous than Totti and Perrotta is out, so this is the way Lippi will go.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Brixity said:
I was really getting confused coz other websites kept saying we'd have to hope for Ghana 2 draw if we draw but as mentioned, a draw will get us through to the next round regardless of the other game. Even a loss as well provided it isnt a heavy on and the US dont win heavily too. It's quite ironic now that after the animosity in yesterday's game, the US need us to beat the Czechs for them to have qualification in their own hands.
I would go with

----------------------------------Buffon---------------------------
----Oddo-----------Nesta----------------Canna(c)---Zambro---
---------Camo---------------Pirlo--------------------Gattuso----
---------Gila------------------Toni---------------------ADP------

All the full-back shuffling worries me though. IMO Pirlo has definately been our best player in going forward. It's good his found himself. Canna and Nesta have been superb at the back. I have faith we'll do well coz Italia flops against 'smaller' teams but does well against the 'bigger' ones
That is the best formation...I agree with that 100%!!!!!!!:agree:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Brixity said:
I hear Baros may play against us.....
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=76968

Doesnt matter though - Italy will make it to the 2nd round I promise you. What I dont know is if it'll be in 1st or 2nd place

i hope soo too i have my fingers crossed mate!!!!!

i agree with the formation being posted i wish thats how they start, i think its about time cammo got in and oddo instead of zaccardo is 100% correct.

forzaaaaaaaaa italia hopefully we will all be celebrating here soon.

although i must warn we really need to win to avoid second place, to be honest it does'nt make a difference when u think of it specially after tonight i watched australia stand up to brazil. i must say hiddenk is a genius to build a team like this despite losing two -0 they played very well against all star brazil.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
HRAÇ said:
put Totti, again, in the line up instead of DP, and replace him with DP in the second half for two reasons. 1-because he is Booked , 2- Because DP is much better when he plays only one half, and specially the second one.
How logic....and what a nice theory, so we have to Subs Totti on the 2nd half because he is booked??? and put Dp on the 2nd half because he usually plays good in the 2nd half....:Applauded:...:rolleyes:

Play Del Piero from the start FFS.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
How logic....and what a nice theory, so we have to Subs Totti on the 2nd half because he is booked??? and put Dp on the 2nd half because he usually plays good in the 2nd half....:Applauded:...:rolleyes:

:lol:

Off-Topic:

What means FFS Rab? :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:

:lol:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ya right now after the u.s.a. game the media are all over lippi so he should so the smart thing. also what needs to happen is oddo needs to play, zaccardo gets beat down the wings to many times and oddo moves forward better. and cammo needs to play, if perrotta being inujured means cammo playing more power to it

--------------buffon---------------
oddo---nesta----canna----zambo
-----cammo---pirlo----gattuso---
-----gilla----Del piero----Toni-----

with toni and gilla a little more forward then del.....it is hard to show it on this. a closer look would have, i hate seeing del just shoved to the left side of the field, he plays better in the middle

--------Del piero--------
Gilla---------------Toni

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Azzurri7 said:

and what is the un-logic about that? not starting DP from start? yeah how not Logic are Lippi and Capello , even they don't have the half logic Dp fan boys have :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)