[ITA] Serie A 2015/2016 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yeah, would be quite surprised if they keep all their key players. they have FFP trouble and they have too many players. with those deals completed, they already spent quite some money.

are they getting Romagnoli back too? that would have been better than signing Astori for much more money...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Ibarbo/Gervinho/Ljajic - Totti/Doumbia - Florenzi/Gervinho/Iturbe
Ucan/Strootman/Bertolacci/Pjanic/Nainggolan/DDR/Paredes
Balzaretti/Holebas/Cole - Astori/Mbiwa/Castan/Manolas - Maicon/Torosidis/Florenzi

They will not finish in the top3 with this line-up, Milan is going to spend big, Inter too + Lazio/Napoli, poor defensive line, too many attacking players, i mean competition in the squad is always good but now they have overcompetition which is bad because many players will be disappointed with the lack of playing time

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
they had a great foundation in Garcias first year. if they built on that, instead of selling starters and replacing them with average expensive players, they wouldnt be in this mess. if Garcia and Gervinho leave, theyre done

Sabatini really screwed up on this

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
who is milan going to sign? I heard Ibra maybe and Kondogbia, but I think they are like us 10-11/11-12, basically they are too shit to attract any real top players.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Should be really interesting to see what Milan do this summer, I hope they are smart, the Milan teams seem to be the only other Italian clubs that have the right mentality for Europe, Napoli, Roma, and Fiorentina are a bunch of losers. I honestly wouldn't mind having another real challenge in Serie A, too, just as long as we beat Inter's 5 scudetti first.

It would also be funny if they manage to fuck it up though, their management has been terrible the past few years.

Pedro Obiang is off to West Ham, I remember a few of you guys really rated him, what happened to him?
It sucks seeing lower-midtable clubs from England snatch young Serie A talents, that tv deal is disgusting.

Mar 9, 2006
S'doria is about to bring back Cassano :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:
Obiang --> West Ham ~5mln
They've lost their head coach, their vital CM and they ahve to play in the EU league in 2 or so months with the fat ugly son of the bitch in the squad :sergio:

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4972110 said:
S'doria is about to bring back Cassano :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:
They've lost their head coach, their vital CM and they ahve to play in the EU league in 2 or so months with the fat ugly son of the bitch in the squad :sergio:
Cassano is the stubborn idiot

ManchesterU

Mar 17, 2012
My Prediction:

1. Juve

2. Roma

3. Inter

4. Napoli

5. Milan/Lazio

6. Milan/Lazio

I think Inter will have a strong mercato, probably buy their usually fm hype flops, but i think they'll have a better next season.

Napoli are in for Allan, i really like Allan, but it depends on coach.

Can't decide on Lazio or Milan...

Apr 9, 2015
Juventino[RUS];4972110 said:
Torino lost their most important players last year (Immobile & Cerci). Nobody thought they will do it good in Europe, but they surprise with elimating Bilbao and they were better against Zenit.

Maybe Sampdoria will do the same as Toro last year. They are again interested in Eder Balanta and with Correa, Eder, Okaka they have a great attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)