[ITA] Serie A 2015/2016 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4972043 said:
Galliani is in Portugal for Martinez's deal, then he is flying to France for Ibra's deal
Why would Zingaro join Milan when he can play in Champions league next year? But then again if this deal happens then it's good, he can't carry Milan alone like 6 years ago.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I think we'll win the league by a similar margin, it depends on how rich this new AC Milan investor really is, but so far we're at least 5 years ahead of everyone else
Fortunes can change really fast in football. Much faster than people think. Also, it will get more and more difficult to motivate out squad in Serie A.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Zlatan to milan? No way is he going to end his career playing in mid table team and no european football.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Zlatan to milan? No way is he going to end his career playing in mid table team and no european football.
I just don't see why Zlatan would go back to Milan with no CL football and no certainty that they'll be back to the top anytime soon, personally I smell bullshit.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #131
    Why would Zingaro join Milan when he can play in Champions league next year? But then again if this deal happens then it's good, he can't carry Milan alone like 6 years ago.
    I just don't see why Zlatan would go back to Milan with no CL football and no certainty that they'll be back to the top anytime soon, personally I smell bullshit.
    This is from 3 years ago

“I want the best for Milan. I was very happy there and felt like I was at home,” said Ibrahimovic, who has scored alone more goals than the entire Milan team this season in Serie A (Ibra has netted 9 Ligue 1 goals for PSG, Milan scored 7). “Milan are one of the clubs I’d love to come back to, if I could choose today.

“Usually I don’t go back to one of my old teams, but I’d like to return to Milan. It’s a fantastic club. I hope the team does well and gets back to winning ways. I can only hope it will all work out for the best. If Milan need help, then they know where to find me.”

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Look I love Zlatan, he's one of my favorite players, but one thing we all know about him is he's not exactly the loyal type :p

So all that he said about Milan is a bunch of crap too :D

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #134
    Look I love Zlatan, he's one of my favorite players, but one thing we all know about him is he's not exactly the loyal type :p

Crap or not, there's a big chance Milan will sign him now. :D

Hopefully you're right though and he stays at Paris.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

Yes and no. He's loyal to himself. If he had a good time at a club, he will not publicly offend that club. If he had a bad time however..

- - - Updated - - -

So what if Milan signs him? Their chances of winning the title would still be zero.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Well if he does end up signing for Milan, then it's not really crap, he would've meant it:p.

I don't believe there's any truth in those news though. But we'll have to wait and see I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and no. He's loyal to himself. If he had a good time at a club, he will not publicly offend that club. If he had a bad time however..

- - - Updated - - -

So what if Milan signs him? Their chances of winning the title would still be zero.
    Ya, that's what I meant, that he's not loyal to the clubs he plays for.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #137
    They have low chances, yeah, but not zero.

Martinez, Ibrahimovic and Kondogbia? That's a pretty great mercato and if they get their hands on some defender(s) then who knows...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)